Biology chapter 4 The cell fully solved past papers multiple choice questions(MCQs). Some short questions and long questions for subjective portion are also given for the preparation of F.sc annual examination according to Punjab Boards.
1st Year Biology Chapter 4 The Cell Test
Fsc Biology Part 1 Chapter 4 Cell MCQs, important short questions, and important long questions.
Fsc Part 1 Biology Chapter 4 MCQs
Question No. 1: Tick the correct answer
1. The biologically active proteins are known as
2. Which is not true for enzymes?
a. Globular protein
b. Lowers the activation energy
c. Sensitive to change in PH
d. Initiate the reaction
3. The active site of an enzyme consists of
a. Bulk of amino acids
b. A few amino acids
c. All of the amino acids
d. Depends on enzyme
4. Cofactor possesses all of the following except
a. Protein by nature
b. Provide source of energy
c. Vitamins may be their raw materials
d. Required in small quantities
5. Enzymes work in
a. Dry medium
b. Oily medium
c. Aqueous medium
6. The active site is a rigid structure
a. Lock and key model
b. Induce fit model
c. Rosette models
7. With an increase in temperature, the rate of reaction would
d. Gradually decrease
8. Protein digesting enzymes are
a. Try psinogen
d. Both b & c
9. Covalently bonded nonprotein part of the enzyme is called
a. Prosthetic group
d. Holo enzyme
10. Pepsinogen, the inactive form of pepsin is produced enclosed in a membrane-bound body called
Download Fully solved multiple choice questions of chapter 4 the cell. Download link is given at the end of this post.
Short Questions Of 11th Biology Unit 4
1. Differentiate b/w Competitive and Non-competitive inhibitors
2. Define Optimum pH. What is optimum pH for enzyme pancreatic lipase?
3. Name the factors affecting the rate of enzyme action.
4. Explain induce a fit model of enzyme action
5. Differentiate b/w prosthetic group and coenzyme
6. Define Inhibitor. Name some inhibitors
7. What is the location of enzymes in the cell?
8. What is the active site of enzymes?
9. What is the difference between pepsin and pepsinogen?
10. What is the effect of a very high temperature on enzyme activity?
Long Questions of Unit 4
Write reasons for identifications of the followings
4. T.S Dicot Stem
5. Adiantum Sporophyte
You may also like the Fsc Biology part 1 chapter 3 online test with important MCQs, short questions and long questions.
If you are looking for MDCAT/ECAT Entry Test Preparation papers then visit this page.
If you are looking for Fsc Biology part 2 chapter-wise past papers. Then download from the given link below.
If you are looking for full book multiple-choice questions of Biology F.sc part 1 then download all chapters MCQs with answer keys from the given link below.