MCQs of biology 1st-year chapter 1 with answers. Introduction to the eleventh Biology chapter No. 1 MCQs, short questions, and long questions are all types of questions. The first-year biology notes for class 11 Punjab Board are available in pdf format. Notes for Chapter 1 of 1st-year Biology. All of the multiple-choice questions and answer choices are from previous Board examination papers. While all of the notes for unit 1 are in accordance with the new Punjab Board study pattern for 2022-23.
Looking for the notes for inter fsc part 1 biology notes for chapter 1 Introduction Short Questions? Look no further. 1st Year Biology Notes Chapter 1 Introduction – 11th Class Biology Notes are available for download or viewing online. This post is on the topic of 1st Year Biology Notes Chapter 1 Introduction. 11th Class Bio Notes pdf, and it is in the English language. The blog contains content like 11th biology, 11th notes, Education News, Notes Tags, and other categories.
Here are a few keywords that are important with this post: 1st-year Notes, 11th class Biology 1 complete MCQs set. You can express your thoughts or ask any questions you may have in the comment section below this article. We will make every effort to react to your comment as quickly as possible.
11th Biology Chapter No-1 MCQs
11. Biology Chapter No-1 essential MCQs, Short Questions, and Long Questions collected from past papers of FSC yearly examination of Punjab Boards are presented in this section. solved on the internet 1st-year Biology chapter 1 multiple-choice questions Below are some examples of multiple-choice questions. These are the greatest multiple-choice questions for practicing for the yearly Biology examination.
- It deals with the study of the ancestral history of living organisms.
- Molecular biology
- The study of living organisms in relation to their environment is called
- Molecular biology
- Environmental Biology
- a + c
- What is the % age of the carbon in the list of bio-elements?
- Which one is the most abundant bio-element?
- Members of the same species combine to form
Similarly, 11th class Biology Notes of MCQs for practice and prep of annual examination F.sc Punjab Boards Pakistan.
- Which is not in the list of micro molecules?
- In plants, the whole organism is formed by the combination of
11 Class Biology Notes MCQs Unit 1:
1st-year Biology chapter-wise solved MCQs with answer keys. All the MCQs are from previous Board Papers of Punjab.
- What is the % age of fungi, Algae, Protozoa, and Prokaryotes among living organisms?
- 4 %
- 9 %
- 53 %
- Which one is not the method of disease control?
- Drug treatment
- Vaccination / Immunization
- Preventive measure
- Which of the disease has been totally eradicated in the world by the process of vaccination
- Which chemical pollutant/effluent is being added to the environment from tanneries?
- The natural process of cloning does not occur in
- Transgenic plants can be propagated by cloning using the technique of
- Tissue culture
- Genetic engineering
- In the procedure of cloning, the diploid nucleus is taken from
- Egg cell
- Sperm cell
- Somatic cell
- HIV spreads through
- Free sexual contact
- Blood transfusion
- Contaminated syringes
Short Questions 11th Biology
These are the most important short questions from FSC Part 1 Biology. All the questions are from the Board papers of Punjab.
1. Define bioremediation and biological control
2. AIDS and HIV stand for what?
3. Name two techniques of treatment of cancer. Also, define each
4. Define cloning. What is integrated disease management?
5. Define hypothesis name two ways of formulation of hypothesis
6. Define parasitology and biotechnology
7. Differentiate b/w tissue and organ with examples.
Long Questions Unit No-1
- Most important long questions from unit-1 are given below.
- Describe how the environment is protected and persevered?