11th Biology Unit 11 Bioenergetics notes of MCQs, short and long questions. 1st-year Biology chapter-wise MCQs, short and long notes. All notes are according to alp smart syllabus 2021.
11th Biology Unit 11 MCQs:
Fsc Biology part 1 chapter Bioenergetics solved MCQs from past papers.
Some example MCQs from 1st year Biology chapter Bioenergetics.
- The break down of terminal phosphate of ATP releases energy about:
(LHR. GI, SWL. GI, 2014) (RWP, BWP. 2019
(A) 7.0 k cals
B) 7.3 k cals
(C) 7.5 k cals
(D) 8.1 k cals
- Chlorophyll a is found in all photosynthetic organisms except:
(LHR. GII, 2014)
(B) Red algae
- Chlorophyll absorbs mainly wavelengths of: (LHR. GI, 2015)
(A) Green color
(B) Yellow color
(C) Indigo color
(D) Violet-blue color
- The quantitative study of energy relationship in biological system is called:
(LHR. GI, GRW. GI, 2014) (GRW. GII, LHR. GII, 2015)
- Important source of atmospheric oxygen, released during photosynthesis is from:
(LHR. GI, MLN. GI, 2014) (LHR. GII, 2015)
(B). Carbon Dioxide
- In mitochondria, the pumping of proton (Chemiosmosis) is across the: (LHR. GI, 2016)
(A) Outer membrane
B Inner membrane
(D) Inter membraneous space
- Light wavelength least absorbed by chlorophylls is: (LHR. GI, 2015)
- A kind of chemical link between anabolism and catabolism
(FBD. GI, 2015) (RWP. GI, 2017) (DGK, 2019)
(D) None of These
Fsc Part 1 Biology Chapter 10 Notes:
11th Biology Unit 11 notes Multiple choice questions.
- The maximum absorption peaks of length are: (LHR. GII, 2017)
(A) 450, 640
(B) 440, 490
C) 430, 670
(D) 550, 650
- The process by which pH gradient across membrane drives of formation of ATP is
called: (LHR. GI, 2014) (GRW. 2018)
(D) Calvin cycle
- The percentage of photosynthesis carried out by terrestrial plants is about:
(DGK. GII, 2016) (RWP. GI, 2017)
- The first action spectrum was obtained by biologist T.W Engelmann in: (LHR. GII, 2014)
- In yeast, the products of anaerobic respiration are: (GRW. GI, 2014)
(A) Methyl alcohol
(B) Ethyl alcohol
(C) Lactic acid
(D) Pyruvic acid
- Enzymes involved in cellular respiration are found in:
(GRW. GHI, 2015)
(B) Golgi bodies
(D) Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Magnesium of chlorophyll is replaced in hemoglobin by:
(SWL. GI, 2016)
1st Year Biology Unit 10 Short Questions:
11th Biology Unit 11 notes of short questions. Most important short questions from past papers of fsc 2014-20219.
11th Biology Unit 11 Long Questions:
Unit 11 notes of long questions.
Useful Resources For Fsc:
- Download 11th Biology chapter 10 notes according to the alp smart syllabus.
- For nmdcat kips, papers click here to download unit-wise self-assessment tests 2021.
For more study notes and past papers visit this blog to download.