ADMISSION IN BSC NURSING :As per the announcement female candidates can apply for a admission in B.Sc Nursing (Generic) 04 year degree program at 28 different colleges of nursing in Punjab. However, there has been an unforeseen delay because these hospitals are yet to receive affiliation from government Universities under instruction from our country’s Supreme Court. Read more: Nursing test preparation MCQs
The Punjab Government’s Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education (SHC&ME) Department is going to admit candidates into the following (15) Colleges of Nursing in Punjab under the SHC&ME Department. Which are already affiliate with different public sector universities in Punjab, in the best public interest and to facilitate the candidates.
ADMISSION IN BSC NURSING:
Candidates who already submit application for admission to the aforesaid degree program in May 2021. They are eligible to the aforementioned 15 nursing colleges on the basis of merit and no preference, in accordance with the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions specified in the admission policy of the Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Government of the Punjab.
Nursing in SZAB Medical University:
These are two degree programs offered by the School of Nursing and College of Nursing at SZAB Medical University. The first is for a generic four-year bachelor’s degree in nursing; and the second for those who already hold an associate degree in nursing but would like to pursue higher education without taking time off work.
- Generic BSN ( 04 years Degree Program)
- Post RN BSN (02 Years Degree Program)
Eligibility Criteria For ADMISSION IN BSC NURSING:
For ADMISSION IN BSC NURSING following educational qualification is compulsory.
- Matric with Science (as compulsory subjects)
To qualify for science, physics, chemistry and biology are compulsory subjects – so make sure you take them at Matriculation. A pre-medical degree is also a requirement if you’re 18 or older with 50% average. You have to pass SZABMU’s test before you can be considered for admission.
Last Date to Apply:
The candidate will submit an application for admission to the mentioned Degree Program on the web-portal https://pna.punjab.qov.pk between February 16, 2022 and February 22, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
- To maintain openness in the admission process, the aforesaid admission would be processed through the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) in Lahore, using an online application system. The Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, on the other hand, will oversee the entire online admissions process from start to finish until it is completed.
- Similarly, Candidates will be required to register themselves on the web-portal https://pna.punjab.qov.pk/ using their CNIC, domicile, and Matric marks as the foundation for consideration
- Each candidate will be granted access to examine, check, and update the information contained in her application form I data that has already been uploaded to the web-portal. On the web portal, the candidates will also upload their CNlC, Matric, and F.SC certificates, if applicable.
- In order to make things easier for candidates, the necessary instructions for registering using the online system have been uploaded on the aforementioned web portal.
- The candidates can indicate their preferences for admissions to the aforesaid 15 colleges, and admissions will be made in accordance with government policy, solely on the basis of merit, cumulative merit, and preferences indicated by the applicants. If a candidate, after being selected on the basis of merit, grants her assent but fails to enroll in the desired college within the specified time frame, her name will be removed from consideration for admission.
- Furthermore, vital instructions regarding the admission procedure and schedule have been posted on the aforementioned web portal for the candidates’ knowledge and assistance, which can be found here.
- Once preferences have been specified, they are final and cannot be changed once the application form has been submitted through the online system.
List of Nursing Colleges With Vacant Seats:
|Nursing College||Vacant Seats|
|College of Nursing, Mayo Hospital, Lahore||100|
|College of Nursing, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore||100|
|College of Nursing, Lahore General Hospital, Lahore||100|
|College of Nursing, Jinnah Hospital, Lahore||100|
|College of Nursing, Services Hospital, Lahore||100|
|College of Nursing, Children Hospital, Lahore||100|
|College of Nursing, Allied Hospital, Faisalabad||100|
|College of Nursing, Allama Iqbal Memorial Hospital, Sialkot||100|
|College of Nursing, Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi||100|
|College of Nursing, R.G.H. Rawalpindi||100|
|College of Nursing, Nishtar Hospital, Multan||100|
|College of Nursing, Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital, Bahawalpur||100|
|College of Nursing, Sheikh Zayed Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan||100|
|College of Nursing, DHQ Teaching Hospital, D.G.Khan||100|
|College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital, Muzaffargarh||100|
For more details and information visit the official website of Nursing colleges.