ADMISSIONS 2022 NFCIET INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, MULTAN admissions are open for post-graduate programs. FEDERAL DEGREE AWARDING INSTITUTE Government of Pakistan.
- MS Computer Science MBA (Regular)
- MBA (Weekend for Non-Business Graduates)
- MS Chemical Engineering
- MS Electrical Engineering
- Specialization in Power System
- MS Mechanical Engineering
Also, check Online Result 2022 BISE Multan
ADMISSIONS 2022 NFCIET Eligibility:
- Minimum 16 years of education/equivalent degree in the relevant program from a local or
foreign Institute recognized by the HEC.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 60% marks in terminal degree.
- All equivalency claims shall be evaluated by the HEC.
- Candidates will be evaluated on academic merit and performance in GAT-General/
Departmental Entry Test (conducted by NFC-IET, Multan).
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- The validity of the GAT-General test will be determined till the last date of submission of forms.
Admission Schedule For Postgraduate:
|Last date for Receipt of Application Form with dues||23.09.2022|
|ADMISSION Entry Test||07.10.2022|
|SCHEDULE Interview||17.10.2022 to 19.10.2022|
|Commencement of Classes||26.10.2022|
|Filling & Submission of Application Form||05.11.2022|
Prospectus & Application Form is available in the Office of Admission Cell on Cash
payment of Rs.1300/. Prospectus & Form available through Courier
Service. Urgent Mail Service (within Pakistan) by sending a Bank Draft of Rs.1,500/- in
favor of “NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Multan“.
Note: Students are advised to bring their Clip Board & Ball Point for Entry Test.
For information please contact Admission Cell: