Anees Hussain Biology Book fsc part 2. This book contains chapter wise multiple choice questions. All MCQs are fully solved with answer keys.
Anees Hussain Biology Book
Here are some sample mcqs from this book given below.
1. Freshwater bony fishes maintain water balance by:
a. Excreting salt across their gills
b. Periodically drinking small amounts of water Excreting a hypotonic mined. Excreting wastes in the form of uric acid
- Which of these are most likely to excrete a semi-solid nitrogenous waste:
b Mdphigian tubul%
c Human kidneys
d. All of these
- In hurrwn% water is:
a. Found in glomerular filtrate
b. Reabsorbed from the nephron
c In the urine
· All of these are correct
- Pressure filtration is associated with the:
a Glomerular capsule
b. Distal convoluted tubule
c. Collecting duct
d All of
- The mechanism by which the internal condition of the living body is properly maintained and regulated is known as
d. All of them
- The point at which the process of ultra alteration takes place is
a. Loop of Henle
b. Proximal tubule
c. Distal tubule
- The type of kidney stones which can also cause infection in the kidney are
- Oxygen is the byproduct for plants during the process of
- is responsible to check the concentration of urine.
a. Collecting duct
c. Loop of Henle
a. Bowman’s capsule
- In plants the waste
product is used in the chemical processc% they are not removed from the body.
- A plant-like produce roots on the soil surface so they can absorb water very quickly before they evaporate.
12.Some plants do not face dry condition, so they pass this dry condition in the form of seeds, Such plants are called
a Ephemeral plants
b. Succulent plants
d. All of them
- Those animals which can not maintain their body temp are known as
d. none of these
- If o.9gm of NaCl is dissolved in a pool of water, it is the solution.
d. None of them
- Fish do not drink water.
a. Marine water
b Fresh mter