CMH Multan Medical Institute approved for the admissions in BDS for the session 2021-23. The PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum, and Conduct) state there is no special quota for foreign students in private colleges and that foreign candidates must compete on the same merit and criteria as local candidates. Similarly, Foreign students must compete on the same merit as local candidates for admissions to private colleges.
Admission Eligibility Criteria CMH Multan Medical Institute:
Citizens of Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan as well as other Pakistani citizens with valid citizenship are eligible to apply for admission.
- A passing score of 65 % is compulsory for the National MDCAT.
- you must appear in the NUMS Entry Test 2023 (held on October 3,2023).
- An aggregate score of at least 65 % in FSC or an equivalent program,
- plus at least 12 years of education According to the PMC regulations, the marks from Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics
- Electives Subjects- used to calculate merit for admission for the HSSC/FSC science electives.
According to the regulations, the applying student must have earned an aggregate score of 65 percent or higher (in all courses cumulatively) in their FSC, A-level, or any other certificate as defined by the regulations.
Weightage Formula for Admission:
|FSc (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent||50%((Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics|
|NUMS Entry Test 2021||25%|
Admission Schedule 2021-23:
- Admissions will open on Thursday, 13 January 2023.
- The deadline for receiving applications for admission is Wednesday, 19 January 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Monday, 24 January 2023 Provisional merit list
How to apply online:
Visit the official website of NUMS to apply online for registration. www.numspak.edu.pk
Merit List Process:
- NUMS will compile a complete merit list for the BDS Program and transmit it to the Dental Section of the Central Institute of Medical Sciences in Multan.
- A copy of the CNC
- documented proof for future reference.
- The college will notify each applicant eligible on the merit list (in the order of aggregate merit) via email and telephone.
a. Students valid CNIC.
The candidates with foreign qualifications, such as O/A Levels or other provide equivalents certificate
c. There is no edit after submitting application.
d. Only online applications are acceptable. No copies accepted. No application accepted after the deadline for submission.
E. It is the candidate’s exclusive responsibility to submit a full application along with all needed documentation; in the event of any discrepancy, the University will reject the application without notifying the candidate.