Diya Scholarship Need-Based 2022. Are you looking for a scholarship that takes into account how much money you have? The application period for the Diya Scholarship 2022 is currently open, and all students who want to get Need-Based Scholarships are strongly encouraged to fill out an application. The scholarship will be available for the school year 2022–2023. Students from Pakistan who are currently enrolled in government-run education programs are eligible to apply for this program.
Students will have the chance to get a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree from a well-known school. Every year, they give out about 55,000 scholarships to students who need help with money and deserve it. Students of either gender can apply to this program in any academic field they choose, as long as they meet the requirements.
Diya has given out 400,000 Need-Based Scholarships to students who deserved them up to this point. Students can also take part in Diya’s program to improve their skills, where they will learn a variety of skills. Please look over the information about the Diya Pakistan Scholarship that has been given to you in the next few paragraphs.
Diya Pakistan’s Scholarship Details
|Degree||Schools, College & University Students|
Also, Check New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022-23
About DIYA Scholarship Need-Based
How the Diya Need Based Scholarship 2022 will be given out:
- School Students: 45,000 Scholarships
- Skill Development Courses: 8000 Scholarships
- University Students: 1500 Scholarships
Important Instructions about Diya Scholarship Need-Based
- Ph.D. and MPhil students are not eligible for this program, but students who go straight from MPhil to Ph.D. are.
- College students are the ones who use the online application system.
- Students who get an extra scholarship worth PKR 25,000 per year cannot sign up for this program.
- First-time applicants should fill out the scholarship application.
- Online and send scanned copies of your documents
- This scholarship program gives out money every year, starting on July 1.
- So, applicants need to renew their applications the following year.
- Hardworking and worthy students at the intermediate level can apply through their school/institution.
Required Documents for Diya Scholarship
For this Need Based Scholarship 2022, you’ll need the following:
- Head of Institute Attestation type.
- Applicants CNIC.
- Fathers CNIC.
- Mothers CNIC.
- Matric Certificate.
- Family Registration Certificate.
- Intermediate Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Hifz Certificate.
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Fee revenues or bank Challan for the existing year.
- Salary slip.
- College card (if available)
- Pension Document ( if the guardian is a pensioner)
Also, Check: Canadian University Scholarships 2022
Application Procedure for Diya Scholarship 2022
Eligible and hardworking students must apply for this scholarship program. The application procedure can be completed online. For more information and details: