Economic Affairs Division Admissions 2022: The Economic Affairs Division (EAD), the government of Pakistan has administered. Pakistan Technical Assistance Programme (PTAP) since 1976. Under PTAP, a limited number of seats are available in the disciplines of Medicine (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS), Pharmacy (D. Pharmacy), and B.Sc. Engineering for the students of Pakistan Origin having foreign nationality, for the Session 2022-23. Who can apply? Anyone who meets the following requirements.
Educational Qualification For Economic Affairs Division Admissions 2022:
|MBBS & BDS||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics or Mathematics.||1. At least 65% marks in HSSC or its equivalent after conversion from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC)|
2. Candidates are required to have passed the MDCAT examination, as per conditions laid down by PMC. (PMC advertisement for MDCAT examination is attached).
3. In case, the medium of instruction is not English in the qualifying examination, then candidates will have to provide a valid TOEFL or IELTS score of 550 or 5.5 respectively. OR Certification by the National University of Modern Languages (NUML), Islamabad after one year of English language course.
|B. Sc. Engineering||English, Chemistry|
|l) At least 600/o marks in HSSC or equivalent examination.|
2) In case, the medium of instruction is not English in the qualifying examination, then candidates will have to provide a valid TOEFL or IELTS score of 550 or 5.5 respectively.
Certification by the National University of Modern Languages (NUML), Islamabad after one year of English language course.
|D. Pharmacy||English, Physics,|
Chemistry & Biology.
|At least 60% marks in HSSC or equivalent from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen ( IBCC).|
Also, apply for PSE College Nursing Admission
- I. Must have proof of foreign nationality (self and parent), i.e. passport.
- Must have a valid Pak-Origin card/document NADRA LD or passport. Physically passed 2nd grade or comparable exam abroad.
- EAD’s website has the latest form application. ww.ead.gov.pk typed and printed in quadruplicate, together with the following documents attested: Also, apply for BZU Multan Admissions 2022-23
- HSSC or equivalent with complete marks certificate/transcripts.
- Inter Board Committee of Chairmen equivalence certificate foreign degree.
- Self and Parent Foreign Nationality (foreign passport). No green card foreign nationality proof Pak-origin proof (Pakistani Passport, l.D Card, etc.)
- MCAT scorecard
- Valid TOEFL/IELTS score for engineering/medical/dental school if English isn’t taught.
Also, apply for Ghazi University Admission 2022
Candidates who are interested in applying for the positions above can do so by submitting a completed application form (in quadruplicate) to be sent to the R&I/PTAP Section of the Economic Affairs Division with all attachments listed. Please note that only applications submitted before September 15th, 2022 will be considered. Applications received after this date won’t be processed.
Last Date To Apply:
|D. Pharmacy & B. Sc. Engineering||August 09, 2022|
|MBBS & BDS||September 15, 2022|