Entry test physics MCQ’s-Test preparation is very important in order to get admission in the reputed institute. The education and experience will play major role in your career. There are many online websites that provide the best material for test prep, when there is something new we will share here. For example, we will offer you Entry Test Physics MCQs With Keys Fsc Part 1 Chapter 3 that helps to improve if you want to get Top positions in your country or state board exams or any other competitive exams. So stay with us for better result and success.
MCQs for the Entry Test Physics will help you to learn concepts with the help of MCQs. There are many ways to gain knowledge about physics, but taking an entry test is a more effective method than just reading other people’s articles. MCQs contain multiple choice questions with detailed explanations that include methods and answers. They also provide reasoning behind each answer so that you can make an informed decision even if you don’t know the answer itself!
In this blog post we covered some basic questions of physics after chapter 3. There entire chapter was an elaboration on the topic of movement, which is also a part of motion and motion equations.
Entry Test Physics MCQs Unit 3
Entry Test Physics MCQs with keys| Entry Test Physics MCQs Chapter wise|
1. Work is a scalar product of:
(A) Force, velocity
(B) Velocity, Displacement
(C) Force. Displacement
(D) Force, momentum
2. Work is a quantity.
(D) None of these
3. Maximum work jg done when force and displacement are:
(B) Anti parallel
(D) Both a and b
4. When force and displacement are perpendicular to each other than work b equal to:
5. Work done by the force of friction is always:
6. SI unit of work h:
(d) Both a and b
7. Area under the force displacement graph gives:
8. Work done on body by gravity in lifting it up to certain height is;
9. Work done in lifting mass of 2Kg vertically through 2m is:
10. Time rate of doing work is called:
11. Power is a dot product of:
(A) Force and mass
(B) Force and displacement
(C) Force and velocity
(D) Force and time
12. The SI unit of power is:
13. The dimensions of power
(A) [ML-1 T-2] (B) [Ml-2 T-3] (C)[ML2 T-3]
(D) [ML2 T-1] 14. The instantaneous power becomes equal to avenge power if work is done
(A) At Any rate
(B) At variable rate
(C) At uniform rate
(D) At high rate
15. 1KWatt – .
Try to solve by Yourself
16. If a body a mass of 3 kg is raised vertically’ with uniform velocity through 2m, then the
work done will be.
(A) 38. 2 J
(B) 392 I J
(C) 39 2J
(D) 58 8J
For mdcat entry test all chapter of Physics mcqs chapter wise with answer keys kindly visit.