11th Biology Unit 8 Fungi MCQs
Fsc 11th class Biology unit 8 Fungi important multiple-choice questions. Similarly, it contains short and long questions of Biology unit 8 fungi.
1. Fungi have been classified under the kingdom
2. Which is not a fungal character?
a. Cell wall possess cellulose
b. They are heterotrophs
c. They lack centriole
d. They are non motile
3. Which is not in the list of green algae?
4. In their form and structure, green algae may be
6. Accessory genes of bacteria are present in
d. Plasmid and Nucleoid
7. Mesosomes are extensions of
a. Cell wall
b. Cell membrane
c. Chromatin body
8. Of the following which one is a DNA virus?
a. Polio virus
b. In fluenza virus
d. Herpes virus
9. Which virus is not spherical in shape?
b. Infloenza virus
c. Herpes virus
10. Which is not the component of chloroplast?
11. How many chromosomes are present in the frog germ cell?
12. Enzymes work in
a. Dry medium
b. Oily medium
c. Aqueous medium
13. The active site is a rigid structure
a. Lock and key model
b. Induce fit model
c. Rosette models
14. Rubber is an example of
15. What is the number of carbon atoms in butyric acid?
16. Members of the same species combine to form
17. Which is not in the list of a micro molecules?
18. In plants, the whole organism is formed by the combination of
19. Which is not among the Sac fungi?
20. Most of the visible part of Lichen consists of
21. Which type of lichens shows branching growth form?
a. Crustose lichens
b. Fructose lichens
c. Fruiticose Lichens
22. Of the following which are under the definition of vertebrate fish?
a. Shark fish
c. Jelly fish
d. Star fish
23. The kingdom Protista was introduced by the
a. R. Whittaker
b. John Hogg
d. E. Haeckel
Fsc Part 1 Biology Unit 8 Short Questions
- Why yeasts differ from other fungi and in which group they have been placed?
- What is the misuse of tetracycline and streptomycin
- What is difference b/w chromoplast and leucoplast
- Why mitochondria are called the powerhouse of the cell?
- What are kelps and red tides?
- What is the phylum of Red algae and brown algae
- Define conjugated molecules with examples
- Define transcription. Name the types of RNA
- NAD and CTP are abbreviated for what?
- Differentiate b/w Competitive and Noncompetitive inhibitors
- Define Optimum pH. What is optimum pH for enzyme pancreatic lipase?
- Name the factors affecting the rate of enzyme action
- Name two techniques of treatment of cancer. Also, define each
- Define cloning. What is an integrated disease management?
Fsc Biology Part 1 Long Questions
- Write a note on Nutrition in fungi
- Write a note on a). Chloroplast c). Plasma membrane
- Describe the life cycle of bacteriophage
- Write down characteristics of cyanobacteria
Download fully solved Notes of 11th Biology Chapter wise according to alp smart syllabus 2021.