Fsc part 1 Biology notes of unit 14 transport. 1st-year Biology chapter-wise notes. 11th class Biology important MCQs, Short, and long questions.
11th Biology solved notes chapter 14 Transport form past papers of Fsc annual examination Punjab Boards.
Fsc part 1 Biology Notes Transport MCQs
These MCQs are collected from past papers. Read online these Biology solved MCQs.
1. 67% surface area for absorption of water is produced by
a. Root hairs
b. Root cap
c. Xylem cells
2. Apoplast pathway can take water and minerals up to
3. Water potential of pure water is
4. Casparin strips are present in
5. Uptake of water by seed coat of germinating seeds usually occurs through
a. Root pressure
6. Aerating pores of bark are
b. Guard cells
7. Starch sugar hypothesis was proposed by
8. The cells of phloem that conduct sugar and other organic materials are
b. Sieve elements
c. Companion cells
d. Parenchyma cells
9. Proximal swollen portion of ventral aorta is fishes is called
a. Bulbous arteriosus
b. Ductus arteriosus
c. Truncus arteriosus
d. Venous arteriosus
10. The normal pH of human blood is
11th Biology Unit 14 Solved MCQs:
Fsc part 1 Biology notes of chapter 14 important Multiple choice Questions.
d. 411. The protective membrane of the human heart is called
12. The renal vein brings impure blood from
13. Which one has open circulatory system
14. The smallest amount of cells in WBC is
15. Incompletely partitioned ventricle is found in
16. Solute potential is always
c. Both positive and negative
17. Which layer form the heart?
Biology Notes Transport Unit No 14 Short Questions
What are plasmodesmata? Name three pathways of water through the plant body
- What is Thrombus? What are the causes of thrombus formation?
- What is heparin? Name various types of Leucocytes
- Define interstitial fluid. What is its compositions?
- Name the types of circulatory system in animals with examples
- Define mycorrhizae. What is incipient plasmolysis?
- Define root pressure. What is the second name of guttation who worked on this phenomenon?
- Define blood pressure What is normal blood pressure of healthy person?
- Define leucamia and its cause
Fsc part 1 Biology Notes Transport Unit 14 Long Questions
Explain two hypotheses about opening and closing of stomata
Write a note on the Cardiac cycle
The open type and closed type of blood vascular system give examples of Cockroach and earthworms
The open type and closed type of blood vascular system give examples of Cockroaches and earthworms.