God Be Praised lesson synonyms without answer keys. Fsc english part 1 lesson God be praised important synonyms and important short questions. All synonyms and short questions are only for english assessments for students and teachers as well as for academies.
God Be Praised Lesson Synonyms
Here are all important synonyms of 11th english lesson God Be Praised.
The shoe-maker could wangle ten rupees from anyone for the shoes.
Abul’s wife blurted out prayer for her husband.
(a) called out
(c) make out
(d) gave out
Abul bought the cloth with flowers nestling amidst yellow dots.
Abul’s voice was resonant.
Abul had two sources of inspiration in which he had implicit faith.
Sweet smell lingered in the lanes whenever Abul passed through them.
Fatehdad reprimanded Abul for his mistake.
A crowd gathered there to watch the proceeding of inauguration.
Abul had bulging eyes.
Abul was caught in the whirl of life.
Multiple Choice Questions
Who was the member of District Board?
(a) Son of fatehdad
(c) Chuadhary Fatehdad
What did Abul’s wife teach the girls of the village?
(c) The Holy Quran
How did Chaudhry consider his daily offering to Abul?
(a) a fun
(c) a part of his daily worship
(d) a burden
Where did Abul’s wife save extra money?
(a) in a cabinet
(b) in wooden box
(c) in a tin box
(d) in a piece of cloth
What was the name of the youngest daughter of Abul?
Important Short Questions of God Be Praised
- What did the shoe maker tell Maulvi Abul about the cost of the shoes?
- What sort of mistakes did Maulvi Abul make in the prayers?
- What should Chaudhry Fatehdad do if there was delay in sending the evening meal to Maulvi Saheb’s house?
- What happened in Maulvi Abul’s house when Chaudhry Fatehdad gave them new clothes?
- How did Abul open his heart to Chaudhry Fatehdad?