Golden Biology Book Fsc Part 2 Download PDF. Golden series Biology part 2 contains chapter wise Key points and Mcqs with answer keys. new updated edition.
Golden Biology Book Fsc Part 2
Golden Biology Series book some example multiple choice questions and key points are given below. Read all points before downloading the full book.
1. Myoglobin is found in:
b. connective tissues
2, B.CG vaccines are usually given to:
c. special persons
d. all of these
- Oxygen carrying capacity of blood does not depend Upon?
a. partial pressure of CO2
b. partial pressure of 02
c. height from sea level
d. quantity of blood
- When hemoglobin is fully saturated with oxygen, the 1OOcc of blood contains?
a. 15CC of oxygen
b. 2OCc of oxygen
c. 2SCC of oxygen
d. lore of oxygen
- The following nasal passages are made of cartilage except:
- Myoglobin combines with:
a. four oxygen molecules
b. three oxygen molecules
c. two oxygen molecules
d. one oxygen molecule
- The oxygen-carrying capacity of hemoglobin in humans when the blood is 100% oxygenated is:
a. 19.4 ml
b. 19.6 ml
c. 20 ml
d. 21 ml
- Human lungs are spongy due to the presence of millions of?
- Which event is not associated with the activity of expiration?
a. contraction of diaphragm
b. more dome shape of diaphragm
c. backward and downward movement of rib cage
d. relaxation of intercostal muscles
- Which of the following ions play important role in the transport of carbon dioxide?
11.Percentage of CO2 carried by plasma is:
1. A type of homeostasis in which water & ions (electrolyte) concentration is maintained in the cell & in the intercellular liquid is called Osmoregulation.
2. Osmoregulation involves movement of water by osmosis.
3. Those animals whose internal solute concentration or body fluids is different from that of external environment is called Osmoregulators.
4. Those animals whose internal solute concentration or body fluids is same as that of external environment are called Osmoconjbrmers (isotonic).