Preparation for NTS GAT, Inquire and Ask the students who have complete sixteen year education. The Graduate Assessment Test is compulsory for the students who want to get the admission in M. Phil and MS programs. We want to understand the candidates who want to attempt NTS GAT test. And also give the tips for the attempt the GAT test. So that the students understand to the preparation for the NTS GAT test. The students who want to improve the GAT test score can also apply.
The Graduate Assessment Test is two major categories one GAT General and the other is GAT Subject. These tests conducted by the NTS (National Testing Service). Here we discuss the GAT General Test, Syllabus of GAT General, curriculum and the weightage of GAT General, sample papers of GAT General, GAT test schedule and the special tips to the candidates to prepare for NTS GAT General test.
GAT Test – Taking Tips for Preparation for NTS GAT
1. Be Equipped
On the night before the test you should gather everything you will need: The Roll no. slip issued by the NTS for the test, CNIC for identification, ballpoint and watch etc.
2. Don’t Cram
You have worked hard. The best thing is that you should do the good night’s sleep. You have covered the content, and you have perfected the skills. Now it’s time to attempt the test in good mode calm, rested, confident and ready.
3. Arrive Early
You should reach the test center before 30 to 40 minutes. So that you didn’t face any difficulties. The good thing is that you test location before test date on the google map and you should go to find the location.
4. Don’t Spend too Much Time on One Question
You know for the one of the best tips to attempt the GAT test is that all questions have the equal marks. If the question you feel difficult to understand , don’t lose your cool. You should the questions first which have easy to solve. You can come back to hard questions if you have time at the end.
5. Dress in Layers
You should wear the comfortable dress for relax to do your best.
6. Keep Track of Where You Are in a Section
On the GAT Test, All answers choice early in a set be correct. The choice near the end of a set are often traps.
7. Guess Aggressively
The question if you don’t know an answer, don’t leave the question and try to guess. Eliminate the choices you know are wrong. Try to educated guess from remaining choices.
8. Be Careful Filling in the Answer Grid
Make sure that filling in answers next to the right numbers. Fill Option bullet properly.
Your attitude and getup are very aggressive to your test performance. You should confident for your performance.
How To Register: (Preparation For NTS GAT)
The candidate is required to register for appearing in the respective test as scheduled by NTS. The registration process is given below:
- Register (one time only) to NTS online Registration Portal Datacell.nts.org.pk
- Upload a recent photograph in NTS online Registration Portal. -Apply for latest GAT test in the list of projects announced in NTS online Registration Portal.
- Download GAT bank deposit slip from NTS online Registration Portal Datacell.nts.org.pk (Bank deposit slip is available on NTS online Registration Portal only)
- Deposit Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Only) for GAT test via 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters. (See bank service charges on deposit slip).
Test Day Instructions: (Preparation For NTS GAT)
- Reporting time at test center as specified on roll number slip.
- No candidate will admit in the test center after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test center.
- Without the roll number slip no candidate will entertain for the test.
Composition of Test:
- Question booklets will be in five different shuffles.
- Each question booklet will seal and opened by the candidates at the start of test.
- Do not break the seal till the test starts.
- No candidate will allow to leave the seat during the test except for an un-avoidable reason e.g. toilet usage, that to in the escort of an invigilator.
- All papers will collect at the end of test and no candidate will allow to move from the seat till the final count after the collection of the paper.
- Do not bring calculators, mobile phones and wrist watches with calculator in the test center.
Filling the Circle:
- Filling of two answers against single question is wrong. It will mark ZERO.
- Over writing and cutting near answer circle or anywhere on answer sheet will distract the readability and may mark ZERO in the specific answer circle.
- Only use Blue or Black Ball.
- Do not bring any other stationary item including like rough papers, other sheets and books etc.
- Use of any other material that is not allowing.
- Do not write anything on question booklet except your NAME, ROLL NUMBER. and SIGN on the front title of question booklet before attempting the questions.
- The questions book will received after test.
- Do not ask the invigilation staff about the content of questions.
- Every candidate is required to sign the attendance sheet, brought to her / him by the invigilators. The roll number slips will also be collected by the same staff after the attendance is completed.
- You are bound to NTS discipline rules till you leave the test center.
- Any disturbance in any way caused by you will disqualify you from the test and NTS reserves the rights to carry out legal action against such attempt.
The chief supervisor has complete authority to cancel any paper at any stage if the activities of the candidate are found against the discipline.
Personal Information on Answer Sheet: (Preparation For NTS GAT)
The answer sheet contains personal data of candidate on the top of the sheet. It has candidates’. name, father name, roll number and photograph. The candidate is required to critically check these fields and sign in the required space. If any field of personal information is found in-correct the candidate must inform the invigilator present around.
Schedule of Graduate Assessment Test (GAT General) 2022 (Preparation For NTS GAT)
Schedule of 2022
NTS Graduate Assessment Test GAT (Test Cities)
GAT General Paper Distribution
|Test Type||Verbal Reasoning||Quantitative Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning|
|GAT™ A||Business and|
|GAT™ B||Art, Humanities|
and Social Sciences Students
|GAT™ C||Agricultural, Veterinary,|
Biological & Related