I hava a dream Synonyms 11th english synonyms. Fsc English Part 1 Unit wise tests. Intermediate part 1 English tests chapter wise. No answer key is given in this test. Try to solve by yourself.
I Have a Dream Synonyms
I hava a dream Synonyms most important synonyms from past papers of fsc.
- Luther said that they had come out of trials.
- Luther said that they were battered for their quest for freedom.
- Luther said that they were veterans of creative suffering.
(c) old master
4 Luther asked them to return to their slums.
(a) big cities
(b) posh areas
(c) poor dwelling
(d) rich dwelling
- Luther said that their nation would live out the true meaning of their creed.
- The state of Mississippi was sweltering with the heat of oppression.
- Luther said that Mississippi would change into an oasis of freedom.
(c) barren spot
(d) fertile spot
- The lips of the governor were dripping with the word of nullification.
- They would hew out a stone of hope out of the mountain of despair.
(a) bring out
(b) give out
(c) make out
(d) cut off
- The jangling discords of the nation would be changed into symphony.
I have a dream Important MCQs 11th English
I have a dream most important multiple choice questions from past papers of fsc annual examination.
- How did the quest for freedom result? The freedom fighters were …….
- Were should the fighter return according to Luther?
(a) to jails
(b) to Mexico
(c) slums and ghettos
(d) to southern cities
3 What did Luther want to hew out the mountain of despair?
(a) a figure of slavery
(b)a statue of frustration
(c) a useless pearl
(d) a stone of hope
- What thing of New Hampshire has been mentioned in ‘I Have a Dream’?
(a) fertile valleys
(b) Prodigious hilltops
(d) deep gorges
I have a dream Important short questions
- What was the cause of Negroes discontentment?
- What is the dream of Martin Luther King Jr?
- What was the necessity of pleading the case of Negroes freedom?
- Write down the song in your own words.