ICS Computer Unit 2 important MCQs, Short & Long questions notes. All questions of these notes are from past papers of Punjab & Federal Boards. 2nd-year computer unit-wise MCQs.
12th class computer notes with important solved short questions from past papers. ICS Computer part 2 notes with important long questions from past Board papers.
Unit 2 Sample MCQs:
Here are some example Multiple choice questions from these notes. Read these MCQs before downloading the complete notes of chapter 2.
Which of the following could be used as a primary key?
(A) Last name
(C) Customer ID
The object which is used to store data in the database:
Which of the following is also known as the control key:
(A) Secondary key
(B) candidate key
(C) Composite key
(D) Primary key
2nd Year Computer Short Questions Unit 2:
Following are the some example short questions from these notes of 12th class ICS.
- Define the purpose of Data Administrator?
- Define Primary with an example by drawing a table.
- Who are End-users? define their knowledge level in information technology?
- Describe five roles of a database administrator?
ICS Part 2 Computer chapter 2 long Questions:
Some sample long questions from these notes of computer are given below.
- List different types of Primary keys used in database? Briefly describe their functionality in DBMS?
Download complete notes of ICS Computer unit 2 with solved MCQs, and short questions. If the download button does not work properly. Then try to refresh the page hopefully it will work.