KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship Fully-Funded 2022. We’re happy to tell you about one of the most well-known scholarship opportunities. The KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship for 2022 is now accepting applications. This is a scholarship program in South Korea for international students that pays for everything. Students who want to get their first degree at one of South Korea’s most prestigious universities are eligible for the scholarships. This post will come out today and talk about how to apply for the KAIST Scholarship for 2022.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
The University is currently accepting applications for the academic year of 2022. If you haven’t applied yet, don’t worry; you still have time. The only way to apply for the KAIST Scholarship Program is through an online application.
Students from everywhere in the world are welcome to apply for the scholarship program. All of the chosen students’ costs will be covered by the scholarship. This includes a stipend, housing, a travel allowance, a book and research paper allowance, and much more.
KAIST is consistently ranked as one of the best universities in Asia and is seen by many as a leader in the international scientific community. Students who want to get their undergraduate degrees at the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology can get scholarships (KAIST). There are many different subjects and majors that these programs can be in. Students who want to take part in one of South Korea’s Fully Funded Scholarship programs are strongly encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
If you are interested in the KAIST Scholarship Program 2022, please look over the information below and fill out an application. The New Zealand Government is also giving international students the chance to do internships. If you want to apply for this scholarship opportunity, you can do so here:
Also Read: New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022-23
Details About KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- Institute: KAIST
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Degrees: Masters Degree Program
- Application Deadline: May 27th, 2022
Fields & Majors Available
The following fields and majors are available for the KAUST Undergraduate degree program:
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical & Bimolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Computer Science
- Industrial Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
Global Korea Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living allowance of 800,000 KRW per month
- Airfare tickets
- One Year of Korean language classes
KAIST International Student Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance of 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical insurance
KAIST Scholarship 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria:
For candidates to be eligible for the KAIST Scholarship Program 2022, they must meet all of the following requirements:
- Language Required: English
- This scholarship program is open to all students from other countries.
- Candidates who have already graduated from high school or will do so by February 28, 2022 (Spring Semester).
- Students who have graduated from high school or who will have graduated by August 31, 2022. (For Fall Semester).
Also, Read List of Scholarships without IELTS 2022
- Recommendation Letter
- High school / University Transcript
- Standardized Official Test Report
- English Proficiency Test Report
- Passport or National ID
- Secondary / Tertiary School Profile
- Statement of Economic Resources
- Honors and Awards
Also, Read Canadian Diploma Scholarships 2022
The last date to apply for the KAIST Scholarship Program 2022-23 is 27th May 2022.
How to Apply for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022?
For students to be considered for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-23, they must fill out an online application through the university’s portal. Online is where you fill out the application.