Mathematics question bank 9th class from the full textbook of Punjab examination Board. Now you can download the full book test of 9th class Mathematics. If you are going to attempt the annual board exams in 2023. You can practice this full book test to assess your preparation. This question bank of 9th Mathematics is from the full book syllabus according to the Punjab Boards. You may like to download the 9th class textbook Islamiat
Mathematics Question Bank 9th Class 2023:
Here are some salient features of the Mathematics full book 9th class. All the candidates and teachers can use these question banks for the exam. It’s a golden opportunity for self-assessment of any individual as well as a whole class. Keep visiting this page as we will upload 9th class guess papers 2023 soon.
- Most important MCQs
- Important short questions from all units of Mathematics
- Long questions from past papers of 9th class annual examinations
- According to a new study scheme/pairing scheme of all Punjab Boards
- Full book syllabus covered in the question bank
- Can be used as a guess paper for the annual board exams of the 9th class
- All chapter’s MCQs, short questions, and long questions are in pdf
- Find the value of x in the equation 2x + 5 = 13.
- Simplify the expression 4a – 2b + 3a + 5b.
- Solve the equation 3x – 7 = 8x + 2.
- Find the perimeter of a rectangle with length 8 cm and width 5 cm.
- Evaluate the expression 2x² + 3y – 4xy when x = 3 and y = 5.
- Solve the equation 5x – 7 = 8 – 2x.
- Find the area of a triangle with base 6 cm and height 8 cm.
- Simplify the expression 2(3x – 4) – 5(x + 2).
- Solve the equation 4x – 3 = 5x + 2.
- Find the perimeter of a square with side length 9 cm.
- Simplify the expression 2x² + 4x – 6x² + 5.
- Solve the equation 2(x – 3) = 4x – 6.
- Find the area of a circle with radius 5 cm.
- Evaluate the expression 3x – 4y + 2xy when x = -2 and y = 3.
- Solve the equation 2(x + 4) = 3x – 5.
- Find the circumference of a circle with diameter 10 cm.
- Simplify the expression 3(2x – 5) – 2(x – 4).
- Solve the equation 7x – 2 = 5x + 8.
- Find the volume of a rectangular prism with length 6 cm, width 4 cm, and height 3 cm.
- Evaluate the expression 5x² – 3xy + 2y² when x = -1 and y = 2.
List of Boards that will Follow this Question Bank:
Thes students from the following boards can follow this question bank.
- Bahawalpur Board.
- D.G.Khan Board.
- Faisalabad Board.
- Gujranwala Board.
- Lahore Board.
- Multan Board.
- Rawalpindi Board.
- Sargodha Board