Matric Papers Rechecking Application for rechecking matriculation exams are now open, according to Punjab Board. Students may submit these forms by September 15th, 2023 before the final examination results are announced. Students who are not satisfied with their Matric annual examination result 2023. Punjab Board BISE Multan is giving them an opportunity to submit the Re-Checking application. You can find the application form for all Punjab Boards of the school education departments.
Matric Papers Rechecking Application Date 2023:
|Application Deadline||15th September 2023|
|Total Students Appeared in Exam||118990|
How to recheck or recount matric papers and the deadline for submitting forms
The last day to apply for a rechecking is 15 days after the results.
Why should you ask for a recheck?
If a student doesn’t agree with the grade his Board gives him, He can ask to have his answer scripts checked again for his own satisfaction. He can use an online system on the website of the relevant Board to ask for a recheck. Through their system for rechecking, boards help candidates in the following ways: The Punjab Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has made it possible for candidates and students to check their answer scripts again. Students can see their marks and see how many points they get. And which questions are marked or not.
How To Submit Paper Recheck Form In the case of Recheck your Paper of Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Pakistan, such as BISE Boards Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK Board, Gilgit and Baltistan, and Federal boards, you should submit form recheck your paper online by following these steps:
Paper Re-Checking Method:
- The obtained marks of internal pages of answer copy should be converted at out of answer copy correctly and accurately.
- The obtained marks written in the title of the answer book should be calculated correctly and accurately.
- See if any question remained without marking.
- Confirm first, your answer copy is same.
- The Recheck procedure can’t be repeated on the demand of the student.
- Per answer book fee is Rs.1000/- and are collected in the Authorized Bank of the province. You can see the complete list of Authorized Banks of BISE.
- The last date of applying for rechecking the application is 15 days after the declaration of Result. To see all results visit matric results online.
- Donot submit a UN-complete online application for rechecking. In case of any delay, responsibility will be upon on student.
- The second person can apply application in favor of the student to submit of online application.
- The candidate will be notified with a letter, or SMS after the submission of the application.
How do I request a recheck?
Visit the official website of the board to find out about the online rechecking system for the relevant BISE Boards and follow the step-by-step process.
Matric 2nd Annal Examination 2022 Schedule:
|Single Fee||1st September to 12th September 2023|
|Doble Fee||13th September to 16th September 2023|
|Triple Fee||17th September to 19th September 2023|