Admission to Sindh Medical Universities and Colleges for the academic year 2021-22 is now open. Apply online from any province in Sindh, Pakistan. These admissions are based on merit and self-finance having a domicile in Sindh province. Here is a complete list of online admissions available in Sindh’s public sector universities and colleges.
MBBS & BDS Admission Sindh 2021-22 Universities/Colleges:
- KARACHI MEDICAL AND DENTAL COLLEGE,
- SHAHEED MONTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL COLLEGE, LYARI
- GAMBAT MEDICAL COLLEGE, GAMBAT.
- KHAIRPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE, KHAIRPUR MIRS
- SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (SMBBMU), LARKANA.
- DOW UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, KARACHI.
- JINNAH SINDH MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, KARACHI.
- LIAQUAT UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL & HEALTH SCIENCES, (LUMHS), JAMSHORO.
- PEOPLES UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL & HEALTH SCIENCES FOR WOMEN
- SHAHEED BENAZIRABAD,
Admission Criteria For Programs:
- Domicile of Sindh Provinces
- MDCAT with al least 50% marks
- Entry Test MDCAT of 2021 for the admission in session 2021-22
- MDCAT of 2020 is acceptable with equivalence certificate from PMC
- Result awaiting/Delayed result of HSSC candidates are also eligible
- Last date for form submission is 5th February 2022
First, you need to get a prospectus for the university. Attach all the required documents along with a fee of Rs. 1500. Simply visit the respective university/college site and fill out the online form. It’s compulsory to submit separate forms for each program. Candidates should submit forms both manually (written) and online (filled out). To forward the online application form, visit the following links.
You can also download the Sindh MDCAT merit list of MBBS & BDS from this link.