MDCAT Biology Review Book for Army Medical College admission 2022. Biology solved papers for AMC in pdf. AMC admission test Biology Book with solved past papers.
MDCAT Biology Review Book Table of Contents
Look at some sample Multiple choice questions from this book.
- Which of the following has the highest temperature?
a Cool grassland
b. Cool desert
c. Temperate rainforest
d. Tropical rainforest
- The increase in temperature of reaction over the optimum temperature results in which of the followmg?
a. Active site is blocked.
b. Enzyme is denatured.
c. Enzyme achvity is increased.
d. None of the above.
- Which of the following is not a pan of axial skeleton?
a. Pectoral girdle
- In cockroach, the blood passes from haemocoel in head to
a. Perineural sinus
b. Pencardial sinus
c. All of the above d Penvisceral sinus
Here is the major table of contents given below.
- Studying for the MCAT
- The Cell
- Cell Theory
- Eukaryotic Cells
- Classification and Structure of prokaryotic Cells
- Genetics and Growth of o Dells
- Viruses and Sub viral Particles
- The Cell and Mitosis
- The Reproductive System
- Embryo genesis and Development
- Early Developmental Stanzas
- Mechanism of Development
- Fetal Circadian
- Gestation and Birth
- The Nervous System
- Cells of the Nervous System
- Transmission of Neural Impulses
- Oxidization of the Human Nervous System
- The Endocrine, System
- Mechanisms of Hormone Action
- Endocrine Organs and Hormones
- The Respiratory System
- Anatomy and Mechanism of Breathing
- Functions of the Respiratory System
Aim and Purpose for This Book
Our aim is to help and support students to see success not only in the MCAT, but a future physicians. We work with our learning science experts to ensure that we’re using the most up-to-date teaching techniques in our resources.
MCAT Book download
Download this book from the given link below. For more books and notes for mdcat entry test preparation.
Summary of This Book
We hope after reading this book you will be able to attempt final examination of mcat. As it covers all major topics of mdcat biology syllabus. Thanks for reading.