MDCAT Chemistry Unit 8 Solved MCQs are a great way to study for your upcoming medical school tests. MDCAT Chemistry is one of the most important subjects for medical students, and these MCQs will help you test how much you know and understand about it. The questions cover a wide range of topics, from atomic structure to chemical reactions, and are a great way to study for tests.
1. In its ground state, how do the electrons in a chromium atom look?
Answer key: A The configuration of an atom of chromium in its ground state is 1s22s22p63s23p64s23d54p1.
2 Which of the following is not one of carbon dioxide’s Lewis structures? A. B. C. D. Answer key: D For carbon dioxide to have a Lewis structure, there must be two bonds between the carbon and oxygen atoms.
MDCAT Chemistry Unit 8 Solved MCQs
MDCAT Chemistry Unit 8 Solved MCQs| MDCAT Chemistry Unit 8 MCQs from past papers| MDCAT Chemistry Unit 8 solved MCQs for entry tests from past papers of MDCAT.
1. Reaction of BCL3 with H2O gives white ppt. Of Bi0Cl and is formed. The white ppt. disappears by MCAT 2011
(A) Adding BiCl3
(B) adding HCL
(C) Increasing Temperature
(D) Decreasing temperature
2. ———–is used as a catalyst in Haber’s process for NH3 gas manufacturer MCAT 2008
3. Formation of NHS is a reversible and exothermic process, what will happen on cooling? MDCAT 2012
(A) More N2 will be formed
(B) More H2 will be formed
(C) More product (NH3) will be formed
(D) More reactant will form
4. In modem Haber Process Plants, the temperature maintained during the process is MCAT 2012
(A) 670 – 770 K (400 c- 500C)
(B) 270 -370k 0C-100C)
(C) 370 – 470 K (100 c-200 c)
(D) 570-600 K (300 C -380C
5. The catalyst used in Haber’s process is: MCAT 2013
(A) Magnesium oxide
(B) Aluminum oxide
(C) Silicon oxide
(D) Iron crystals with metal oxide promoters
Fsc Chemistry Solved MCQs CH-8
6. During the contact process of H2S04 synthesis, the following reaction occurs:2SO2(g)+O2(g) 2SO3(g) H=-96kJmol-1 which step is used to increase the yield of SO3? MCAT 2016
(A) SO3 formed is removed very quickly
(B) Temperature is raised to a very high degree
(C) Both temperature and pressure are kept very low
(D) An excess of air is used to drive the equilibrium to the tight side
7. About 80% of ammonia is used for the production of
8. What will be the pH of a solution of NaOH with a concentration of 10-3 M? MCAT 2014
9. The nature of the aqueous solution of ammonia NH3 is MCAT 2013
10. In the AgCl solution some salt of NaCl is added AgCl will be precipitated due to…MCAT 2011
(C) Unsaturation effect
(D) Common ion effect