MDCAT is compulsory for admission to MBBS and BDS in public and private colleges in Pakistan. The Pakistan Medical Commission announced that only MDCAT-passed candidates are eligible for admission. The passing marks for MDCAT 2022 were 137 (65%). If you are looking for admission to MBBS or BDS in Pakistan, follow the instructions issued by PMC. Now Pakistan’s medical commission is monitoring all public and private medical colleges. Read the complete admission policy of the Pakistan Medical Commission 2023.
Admission Criteria In Medical/Private Colleges In Pakistan By PMC:
Now MDCAT Is Compulsory for all students who are seeking admission to these programs.
- Minimum score in MDCAT 137 marks
- Percentage in national MDCAT 65 % for admission in the Public & private medical colleges/Universities
- If a candidate who fails in MDCAT and took admission in MBBS/BDS will not allow to practice in Pakistan
- PMC will take action against such colleges in such case of MDCAT failing students admissions
- Without qualifying MDCAT take admission at your own risk
- Visit PMC official site for more updates regarding admission in MBBS or BDS program
The minimum score to pass the MDCAT is 137. (65 percent ). If a student hasn’t received an MDCAT Pass Certificate from PMC, he or she can’t get into college. A student who doesn’t pass the MDCAT will not be able to practice medicine in Pakistan even if he or she is illegally enrolled by a college.