MS Electrical Engineering Admission fall 2022 has been announced. FAST is the good leading university in Pakistan. That is the best ranking and good criteria. When they go to this university, students have the chance to learn a lot. In this setting, there is a chance for students to learn more. FAST University is a name that everyone in Pakistan knows. From this place, research and technology projects that look to the future started. Also, apply for EAD Admission 2022-23 MBBS/BDS/BS.c Engineering
There is no other university in Pakistan that even comes close to being as good as this one. The Department of Computer Science and the Department of Electrical Engineering at FAST University serve as models for the whole school. The teachers at this institute are doing a good job of what they are supposed to do. The teachers at this university work very hard and have a lot of experience. That is the best chance to get admission to MS Electrical Engineering in Pakistan.
Also, apply for AIOU Admission Fall 2022
The FAST university announced MS Electrical Engineering Program with a specialization in Integrated Circuits (IC) & Systems. Spencer is part of this program. This company, GS Microelectronics (GSME) (gsme.com), is one of the best in the world. The last date to submit the admission form is July 24, 2022.
- Funded by: GS Microelectronics (GSME) a silicon valley company. (https://gsme.com/)
- GSME intends to hire all graduates after completion of the first two semesters of course work.
MS Electrical Engineering Program info
This program helps an Electrical Engineering graduate become an expert in a certain area. Usually, the student writes a thesis in the last year. This could do in partnership with the business world, with help from experts in the business world and a faculty supervisor from the university.
A student can get an MS by doing either an MS Thesis or an MS Project that takes 6 credit hours and is spread out over two regular semesters.
In a typical semester, students take four classes. But NUCES employees can’t sign up for more than two classes per semester.
Award of Degree:
For a student to get an MS, they must have:
- Courses worth at least 30 credit hours, including THREE Core courses, must have passed.
- Got a grade point average of at least 2.5.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of engineering, like electrical, telecommunications, or computer engineering, is recognized by the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- Minimum grade point average of 2.0 (on a scale of 4.0) or at least 60%.
- Bachelor’s Degree Record: 50 percent
- Performance on the test to get into NU MS: 50%
For more detail ALSO READ.