NEB syllabus and structure have been approved by the PMC in the meeting held on 2nd October 2021. National equivalence examination syllabus and structure are recommended by the national medical academic Board.
NEB Syllabus and Structure 2021:
Following is the complete syllabus and structure of the National Equivalence examination 2021. Read the parts of the syllabus 2021.
- GENERAL HISTOLOGY
- GENERAL EMBRYOLOGY AND ASPECTS OF GENETICS
- Applied Embryology
- REGIONAL/SYSTEMIC ANATOMY
- PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS
- PATHOLOGY AND MICROBIOLOGY
- SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY
Structure Of NEB Paper:
- computer-based examination
- 200 MCQs in a paper
- Duration will be 3 hours
Eligibility Criteria For NEB 2021:
- A student who successfully completed 2 years in foreign college can migrate
- A candidate can transfer only to PMC affeliated colleges
- A student can take NEB within 12 months after leaving the foreign college
- Transfer/Migration is possible only in vacant posts of Pakistan colleges
- This policy is only for the year of 2021.
- Minimum 65% marks in Fsc and HSSC
- Qualify the NEB examination for the required year
National equivalence examination centers are all across Pakistan. While some centers in foreign countries will be available.
NEB Examination Frequency:
National equivalence examination will be held at least twice a year.
Number Of NEB Attemps:
There is no limit to attempt the examination by a student. A candidate can attempt an examination scheduled by PMC.
Validity Of NEB Examination Result:
NEB examination result is valid for two years from the date of examination.