(Updated on 25-12-2022) PHSA BS Nursing 4-Year Program Nursing admission Fall 2022-2025 Session Applications are being accepted. The prescribed online admission form for the BS Nursing (04 Years) degree program, is available on the PHSA official website www.phsa.edu.pk, for the following Nursing colleges in the PHSA Network, with the closing date of 24/10/2022.
Government College of Nursing Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar, Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar, Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar, Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad, Bannu, Swat, Mardan, D.I Khan, Kohat, and Post Graduate College of Nursing (PGCN) Hayatabad Peshawar.
PHSA BS Nursing 4-Year Degree Program:
BS Nursing Admission Form for PHSA Network Session 2022-25 Nursing Colleges
Please fill out the form completely, as each candidate can only apply once. After submitting the application no one can modify the data.
- The deadline for submitting the admission online form is October 24, 2022.
- The merit list of candidates will be available on the PHSA website on October 26, 2022.
- The list of shortlisted candidates, as well as the interview schedule, will hold on November 10, 2022. No applicant will receive an individual call letter, phone call, or SMS. It is the candidate’s entire obligation to examine the list provided on the PHSA official website.
- Bring all original documents to the interview, as well as one set of attested photocopies of original certificates, DMCs, and KMU (CAT) result card, as well as four recent passport-size colored photographs.
Online Admission Form:
Willing candidates can download the online admission form below. Note remember to review the educational and personal data. After submitting the application there is no option to change.
- F.Sc. (Pre-medical) or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as required subjects).
- The KMU (CAT) Test is compulsory. Students who do not appear in the KMU (CAT) Test for the session 2022 are ineligible for admission.
- The age limit for admission is 18-35 years old at the time of application.
- Only candidates residing in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and newly amalgamated districts are eligible.
- Admission shall be based on open merit, with a male-to-female ratio of 1:9 maintained in each Nursing College.
- Prospectus can be obtained for free at the PHSA’s official website (www.phsa.edu.pk)
- All applicants and their parents/guardians are advised to carefully read the prospectus for all details, terms, and conditions; otherwise, PHSA will not be liable for any omission; responsibility will be taken by the candidate himself/herself.