PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) online rechecking form for the MDCAT 2022. The students of MDCAT 2022 can apply for the review of their results by applying online. The last date to apply for a review of the result is 29th October 2022.
PMC Online Rechecking Form 2022:
Follow the following steps to apply online for review/Rechecking of MDCAT 2022.
- Visit this page to open the rechecking form 2022
- On the opeining of MDCAT Rechecking form there will be two options for review
- Personal Review
- Referral Review
- If a student choose a referral review a member from VC Quaid-e-Azam University will review. He will review the paper and prepare a report. The reviewer will submit paper to PMC office within 7 days.
- If a candidate choose a personal review. Then PMC office will personally call him at his office. PMC will call the student within 3 days.
- In personal review process candidates need to show original documents for verification. PMC will show the original mark sheet with wrong questions and answers.
- There are 60 minutes to review a paper
- No Discussion/Taliking during review
- During the personal review only student will appear on a secure terminal
- After reviewing the paper the form will be collected with signature of a candidate
MDCAT Rechecking Fee:
- For referral review RS. 3500
- For Personal review RS. 5000
If a question/answer was found incorrect in the review sheet the marks will be given to a student. And the review fee will be refunded. If no error is found then there is no refund policy for such a condition.