PMC Scholarship fund online form and trust regulations 2023 for the students of Pakistan medical & dental colleges. This scholarship is only for the students who are registered in the college of Pakistan commission. PMC student loan scheme 2023 for the students of Pakistan Medical colleges/Universities.
PMC SCHOLARSHIP GRANT Procedure:
- This interest free loan/scholership
- Only needy and merit base distribution of Fund
- Freshly enrolled and early enrolled candidates are eligible for this scholership
- Fund transfer dierctly to the college account/paid tuition fee directly
- These funds are available for 5 years only
- Funds will be provided on annual basis
- A student who fails in any professional examination after two attemps loan scheme will cancel
- On 31 december of each year PMC will inform the candidates about approval of loan
- Repaid the loan after medical practice or house job
- The trustee of the loan holds rights to cancell the contract of loan at any time
- No action against the loan trustee in the court or challenged
How to apply online for PMC Scholarship:
Follow these steps issued by the Pakistan Medical commission to apply online. Read carefully all the points. An incomplete form with incorrect information will be rejected.
- If you don’t have CNIC, provide your B-form number
- Your permanent address shall be the same as mentioned on your CNIC/B-Form
- Provide current address where you are currently residing at.
- Upload only passport size photograph white or blue background only.
- Keep all documents format in .png and .jpeg only.