Principles of geography I.com part 2 solved MCQs and important short questions notes. Chapter-wise MCQs and short questions in Urdu and English for Principles of Geography. 12th Class Commercial-geography Chapters MCQ Tests. Following chapters notes with Urdu & English medium.
- Introduction to Geography
- Human Economic Activities
- Animal Husbandry/Herding
- Natural Vegetation/Forests
Iron & Steel Industry
Chemical Fertilizer Industry
Silk Textile Industry
Woolen Textile Industry
Cotton Textile Industry
- Natural Rubber
- Edible Oil Grains
- Minerals & Energy Resources
- Iron Ore
- Mineral Oil
- History of Pakistan
- Physical Features of Pakistan
- Soil of Pakistan
- Natural Vegetation of Pakistan
- The irrigation system of Pakistan
- Crops of Pakistan
- Population of Pakistan
- Means of Transport
- Electricity Projects of Pakistan
Principles of Geography I.COM Important Questions:
These are only sample questions from the notes of Geography.
- Write names of ports of Pakistan.
- What are the important means of transportation in
- State importance of port Qasim.
- Write the name of the four national highways of Pakistan.
- Explain the term of communication.
- What is the global importance of water transport?
- Where does PIA provide its services in northern areas of
- Where and between which cities of Pakistan first
- the railway line was constructed?
- Which is the longest road of Pakistan.
- Write a short note on the Karakoram route.
- Write names of three important railway lines of
- What is meant by means of communication?
- When Pakistan International Airlines was established?
- Write a note on the Pakistan railway.
Download the complete notes of Principles of Geography from the below link [su_button id=”download” url=”https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1kdkwmBtcicfke0hNXrS_YQvaL3D_utMg&export=download” target=”blank” center=”yes” desc=”Click to Download” download=”Please wait a moment”]Download[/su_button]
After downloading Principles of Geography I.COM part 2 MCQs you may also like: