Promotion policy 2023 Punjab Boards of Intermediate and secondary education. The government of the Punjab Higher Education department issues a policy for the conduct of examinations and declaration of results of all examinations held in 2023.
Promotion Policy 2023 Punjab HSSC Examinations:
HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (HSSC) EXAMINATIONS.
- The candidates of HSSC (Part-2) examinations 2021 shall appear in Pall-II elective subjects only. They have to pass all of the elective subjects. The average marks in pass elective subjects (Part-2) shall be counted in compulsory subjects of Part-II. The same marks shall be granted for Part-I.
- i) appeared in Part-2
- ii) appearing for composite examinations
- iii) Repeaters in Part-I and appearing in Part-2
- iv) Re-apeared in both Part-I & Part-2
- v) re-appeared in Part-2 only
- vi) For marks improvement in Part-I & Part-2
- vii) appeared for marks improvement in Part-2
- viii) marks improvement (subject-wise) except in compulsory subjects.
SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (SSC) EXAMINATIONS:
Promotion policy 2023 Punjab Boards for Matric and Fsc candidates.
To Download the complete promotion policy in pdf click here. For study notes of all Punjab Boards visit the page. You can also download Books and notes including past papers from this website.
- Fsc promotion policy part 1 2023
- Matric promotion policy 2023 part 2
- Intermediate part 1 & 2 promotion rules 2023