Punjab Educator Recruitment policy 2023 issued by PPSC(Punjab Public Service Commission). ESE Arts BS-14 Syllabus 2023. ESE Science BS-14 syllabus 2023. SST subject specialist BS-16 PPSC syllabus 2023.Complete detail of upcoming educator’s jobs 2023 in Punjab. Educator’s school jobs 2023 syllabus, number of posts in all districts. Method to apply online for the Educators jobs 2023. The detail of posts with the syllabus is given below.
- ESE Arts
- ESE Science
- EST (Arts)
- EST (Science)
- SST (English, Urdu, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Computer science, Pakistan Studies, Islamiat, Drawing).
Punjab Educator Recruitment policy 2023:
At the start of 2023 Govt also recruit STIs seats in Punjab. But the policy was confusing and some districts take stay orders against these posts. STIs seats were totally on daily wages. Now the Govt of Punjab decide to fill the vacant posts through PPSC on a permanent basis. Educator recruitment is expected to start on 12th December 2023.
Vacant posts detail is ready to start recruitment of teachers in Punjab. For which PPSC will issue regular advertisement for recruitment in all national newspapers next Sunday. Simultaneous recruitment of 16000 teachers in Punjab will start in primary schools / Elementary schools / High schools. Applications must be submitted within 15 days. Candidates will receive Roll number slips in January 2023.
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB SERVICES & GENERAL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT:
Recruitment is the process of finding, attracting, and choosing people who are qualified to fill open positions. From the pool of qualified applicants, this is how the best ones are picked. It is very important to choose the right person for the job because a bad choice can change how official business goes as a whole. So, hiring people is seen as one of the most important strategic tasks in the public sector.
The most important thing for departments to do is build up their ability to hire based on merit. The right process shows how good the department is at getting the right people on board, which helps meet the long-term goal of good governance. Because of this, this policy change is being made to help departments figure out what to do.
On their end, the departments are expected and required by law to choose people for public office based on their skills and abilities, not on their class, caste, creed, color, patronage, inheritance, ideology, or wealth. They will meet the requirements for merit by making sure there is a competitive process, that outside influences are kept out, that everyone has the same chance to compete for an appointment, and that candidates are treated fairly and equally.
This policy is being made so that the hiring process is fair and has more credibility. With the organizational support and administrative resources they need, the Appointing Authorities are expected to show that they have the power, skills, and dedication to put this Recruitment Policy into action.
Punjab Public Service Commission (Functions) Rules 1978 empower the
Commission to conduct tests and examinations for recruitment to the provincial services and civil posts connected with the affairs of the Province falling in BS-l6 and above except those specified in Schedule-l of the PPSC (Functions) Rules 1978.
Besides, the departments are authorized to refer the cases to the PPSC for recruitment against posts to be filled on contract for a period not less than two years. Hence, the OePartments should generally prefer the channel of PPSC even for contractual appointments.
Even in cases where the posts do not fall under the purview of the PPSC, the departments may opt for PPSC after the approval of the Chief Minister who has the authority to refer any posts to the Commission for recruitment under
Rule 3 (1)(iii) of the Rules ibid. The Departments are advised to adhere to the following guidelines while making appointments on a contract basis:
- The Service Rules applicable to various posts shall be applicable also in case of appointment on a contract basis. IE, however, the Service Rules for a post have not been framed, the departments are advised to get the rules framed in consultation with the Regulations Wing of S&GAD, before commencing the recruitment process.
- Where Service Rules for posts to be filled on a contract basis are not available or where the department intends to adopt qualifications etc. different from those provided in the Service Rules, comprehensive criteria regarding proposed qualifications, experience, age, appointing authority, etc., may be got approved from the Contract Appointment Regulation Committee (CARC) under the Contract Appoinhncnt Policy 2004.
- Persons appointed on a contract basis are not civil servants, hence their service matters shall be governed under the terms & conditions of their contract appointment, Contract Appointment Policy, and the policy instructions issued by the O&M/Regulations
Wing, S&GAD from time to time.
The Press conference about the recruitment of Educators in Punjab by Education Minister Dr. Murad Raas:
At a press conference, Education Minister Dr. Murad Ras said that NTS will be used to hire teachers in scales 14 and 15, while PPSC will be used to hire teachers in scale 16. The test will be about things you learn in school. The arts group will have one general test that will cover the following subjects.
- Pakistan Study
- Basic Mathematics
- Everyday Science
- Basic Computer
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
The science group will also have one general test. The weightage of the subject is given below:
- 50% of it will be based on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, and Math
- 50% will be based on Urdu, English, Pakistan Study, Current Affairs, Islamiat, Computer, and General Knowledge
- Hafiz Quran will get 5 more points on the merit scale for both arts and science groups.
Start getting ready, everyone. In September, there is a lot of hope for regular advertising. The hiring process will be done by the end of December, and the new employees will start in January 2023. Download video Press Conference about the recruitment of educators 2023.
Punjab Educators Jobs Eligibility:
- Master’s degree in the school subject
- Minimum age less than 40 year as per new age relaxation policy
- Online applications are accepted through the PPSC portal
In which Arts degree holders will only apply for Arts posts while Science degree holders are eligible for Physics Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Computer Science. The same policy is for the post of Assistant Education Officer (AEO).
Syllabus & Paper Pattern Of PPSC Educators 2023:
|Primary Level ESE BS-14 (Arts)||50% Punjab Text Box will be from Urdu Islamiat Pak Study English|
50% from General Knowledge Current Affairs and B.Ed
|Primary Level ESE BS-14 (Science)||50% Paper from Math & Science|
50% Current Affairs, B.Ed, English, General Knowledge
|Elementary School Teacher BS-15||80% papers from school subject|
20% B.Ed (pedagogy) and general knowledge & current affairs
|Secondary School Teacher BS-16||Paper from up to Matric level subjects & B.Ed General Knowledge|
The previous time, they hired NTS regardless of the situation. But this time, he kept quiet about which business he was awarded the contract. But there won’t be any changes, so you guys don’t need to worry. On this page, we’ll alert you if there are any. The best approach, in our opinion, to ensure that we succeed is through your trust. Simply go to our website to find a tonne of useful information.