Punjab paramedical courses admission is open now for the session 2022-24. Punjab Medical Faculty affiliated colleges/Institutes are offering the two-year diploma of Paramedical course. The last date to apply online is 15.11.2022. The preliminary list of successful candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the concerned institution on 30.11.2022. Applicants can apply online for the following Diplomas/Course.
- Public Health Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Operation Theater Technician
- Radiography & Imaging Technician
|Tentative Merit Lists||30.11.2022|
|Final merit lists||14.12.2022|
|Start Of Classes||01.01.2023|
|Online Application Link||Click here|
|Contact Punjab Medical Faculty Lahore||9230506-042 / 9931352-042|
Punjab Paramedical Courses Admission Requirements:
- Matric with at least 2nd division (45%) marks for all courses
- Physics Marks minimum 45%
- Chemistry Marks minimum 45%
- Biology Marks minimum 45%
Also, apply for PHSA Nursing Admissions
There is no age limit to apply for all types of Courses/Diplomas.
Only 2% of seats are reserved for disabled persons. The disabled person should be to work.
Institutes Names With Affiliation:
|Institute of Allied Health Sciences Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore||Lahore & Sheikhupura|
|Allied Health Sciences School, Lahore General Hospital Lahore||Lahore, Qasoor|
|Govt School of Allied Health Sciences Gujrat||Gujrat, Gujranwala, Hafizabad|
|Govt School of Allied Health Sciences Sialkot||Sialkot, Narowal, Nankana Sahib|
|Govt School of Allied Health Sciences Jehlum||Jehlum, Chakwal,Mandi Bahauddin|
|Govt Post Graduate Institute of Allied Health Sciences Faisalabad||Faisalabad, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh, Chiniot|
|Govt School of Allied Health Sciences Sargodha||Sargodha, Khoshab, Mianwali|
|Allied Health Institute Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi||Rawalpindi, Attock|
|Govt School of Allied Health Sciences Sahiwal||Sahiwal, Aokara, Pak Pattan, Khanewal|
|Govt School of Allied Health Sciences Layyah||Layyah, Bhakkar|
|College of Allied Health Sciences Nishtar Hospital Multan||Multan, Vehari, Muzaffargarh|
|Govt School of Allied Health Sciences Bahawalpur||Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Raheem Yar Khan, Lodhran|
|Govt School of Allied Health Sciences DG Khan||Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur|
Dispenser 2-Year Program Admissions:
Candidates can apply for the Dispenser 2-year diploma according to their domicile district in the following hospitals.
- Mayo Hospital Lahore
- General Hospital Lahore
- Jinnah Hospital Lahore
- Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore
- Services Hospital Lahore
- Benazir Bhutto General Hospital Rawalpindi
- Holy Family Hospital Rawalpindi
- Allied Hospital Faisalabad
- Nishtar Hospital Multan
- Civil Hospital Multan
- BV Hospital Bahawalpurur
- All DHQ Headquarters in Punjab
- Tehsil Headquarters Murree & Gojira
Online Application Procedure & Rules:
- Government employees can apply online through their institution.
- The applicants will be bound to take the course by submitting Rs 100 Ashtam paper and he will not change the course later.
- Candidates can submit applications in more than one course.
- Heads of the concerned institutions will be bound to get the matriculation certificate of the selected candidates immediately verified by the concerned board.
- Candidates need to apply online by creating an account on the web portal https://pmf.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk/pnas/account along with the required attested documents on the web portal. Documents (National Identity Card, Matric and FSC, Copy of Domicile, etc.) should not be uploaded.