2023 Scholarships at Concordia University Canada. Concordia University is taking scholarship applications for the year 2023. International students can apply for scholarships at Concordia University. All bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, diploma, and certificate programs are eligible. Concordia is one of the top 20. Due to CVID-19, Concordia has cancelled the IELTS and TOEFL tests. Next Generation University is giving out Canadian scholarships that are fully paid for. The Duolingo English tests are accepted by Concordia. Many universities accept it because it’s easy, cheap, and better than IELTS.
There are more than 600 Study Programs at Concordia University. All subjects are eligible for the Concordia Scholarship. There are more than 35,000 international students at the University, and more than 220,000 alumni living all over the world. It is a well-known, well-known university in Canada. Today, start your journey. Look at your own self at Concordia. The acceptance rate is 78.2%, which is a very good rate. Below, you can find information about how to apply for a Scholarships at Concordia University Canada for 2023. We will work hard for presenting more scholarships for the students of local and foreign. Stay connected with our website for more info about scholarships in Canada, USA, and European countries.
Info about Scholarships at Concordia University Canada for 2023
|University||Concordia University, Canada|
|Degree Level||Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded,|
Scholarship Coverage Concordia University:
Most students who want to go to Concordia University are given competitive funding packages when they are accepted. This helps them focus on their research and studies.
- The Concordia University Presidential Scholarships pay for all of the costs of tuition, fees, books, housing, and the meal plan. (Visit here)
- New: Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships worth $10,000 for the 2022–2023 school year.
- Doctoral Graduate Fellowships at Concordia University are worth $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence: the value of the award is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. About $39,280 was put on it.
- The value of the Concordia Merit Scholarship is $10,000.
All applicants to Concordia are automatically considered for all entrance scholarships through the graduate admissions office of each faculty.
Money for Students from Outside the Canada:
The Canadian government has a number of scholarship programs for students from all over the world. EduCanada pays for it.
Programs at Concordia University, Canada:
|Administration And |
|Arts And Music|
|Communication||Economics And Politics|
|Environment And Sustainable|
|Environmental Planning And |
|Fundamental And Applied |
|Humanities||Information And Communications|
|Literature And Languages||Social Sciences|
|Social Sciences And Social |
|Teaching And Education Sciences|
|Theology And Religious Sciences||Faculty of Arts & Science|
|John Molson School of Business|
How to Fill Out a Concordia Application:
You can get the Concordia University Canada scholarships for international students in 6 easy steps.
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- After You have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Concordia University Scholarships for International Students.
- Must be an international student or an international or domestic Canadian student.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a programme of study at the Université de Montréal for the whole time they are there.
- English Language Requirement: Due to CVID-19, Concordia University has cancelled the IELTS and TOEFL tests.
How to Apply?
For both undergraduates and graduates, the application process is done online. Visit the website for undergraduates to find out how to apply for the Concordia University Scholarship (Visit Here). For Graduate (Visit Here). Then choose what you want to do. If you are not from Canada, choose “International.”