SINDH BOARDS EXAMS SCHEDULE 2022

SINDH BOARDS EXAMS SCHEDULE 2022; There will be Matriculation and Intermediate exams in Sindh in 2022. The dates have been set by the Sindh government. People in Sindh will able to take their Matric and Inter exams on the dates and times they’ve set for. The Steering Committee met to decide on the schedule for the exams in 2022. The timetable was approved by everyone.

A timetable says that 9th grade examinations for students in grades 9 and 10 will start on May 17, 2022, for students who are in inter 11 and 12 June 15, 2022, is when the first and second years of intercollegiate study will start. Approximately 40% of the questions on the test will be objective. The other 60% will be subjective, and 40% of the questions will be objective. It also made to take summer vacations. During the months of June and July this year, employees will be able to take two months off for the summer.

Sindh Boards Matric and Inter Result 2022 (Sindh Boards Exams Schedule)

Sindh boards also announced the result dates of matric and inter 2022. Please note following dates.

  • 10th Class Result – 17th July 2022
  • 9th Class Result – after 60 days of class 10th result
  • 12th Class Result – 15th Sep 2022
  • 11th Class Result – after 60 days of class 12th result
Share with your friends!

Leave a Comment

Share to...