SNC school-based assessment/Large scale assessment 2022 papers for grade 5 students including all subjects are available. SBA 2022 preparation exams model papers with topic-wise questions. Chapter-by-chapter papers for the School-based assessment in 2022. The SBA tests for grade 5 are based on a single national curriculum that covers all subjects. All of the papers and tests are in accordance with PEC guidelines (Punjab examination commission). You can also download SBA item bank 2021 for Grade 5.
SNC School-Based Assessment/Large scale assessment 2022:
The SBA papers are conducted in primary schools in Punjab on an annual basis by the Punjab Examination. The official website of the PEC provides access to all of the documents and item banks. Teachers are responsible to supervise the SBA examination utilizing these item bank papers. Now, in order to make it easier for teachers, we have created Model papers for the SBA 2022 examination from SNC.
Similarly, there are lesson plans, solutions, additional questions, and Keywords. Exercises and earlier papers are included with these SNC Model papers.
Assessment Item Bank Grade 5 Session 2022 PEC:
These SBA papers 2022 of SNC contain the following features. Part I
- Large scale assessment (L.S.A)
- Sample-based assessment pilot
- Population-based terminal examination
- International Assessments
- School-Based Assessments
- Summative Assessments
- Formative Assessments
- MCQs Multiple choice questions
- ERQS extended response questions
- CRCs constructed response questions
- ERQs extended response questions
- Unseen Questions
List of Subjects With SNC SBA Assessment 2022:
- English (SNC SBA item bank 2022 Model papers)
- Urdu (SNC SBA item bank 2022 Model papers)
- Science (SNC SBA item bank 2022 Model papers)
- Social Study (SNC SBA item bank 2022 Model papers)
- Islamiat (SNC SBA item bank 2022 Model papers)
- Mathematics (SNC SBA item bank 2022 Model papers)
Download Item Banks Grade 5 Session-2022:
|Mathematics Paper A||Keys Paper A|
|Paper B Mathematics||Keys Paper B|
|English PAPER A Objective||Paper A keys|
|English Paper B subjective||Keys Subjective|
Sample Questions From SNC SBA 2022 Papers:
Read the following paragraph carefully and answer a,b,c,d, and e. Lubna and her classmates were very excited because Of Haroon was coming to the school. The school had invited Dr. Haroon to talk about personally gene matters and raise awareness about COVID-19.Dr. Haroon instructed school management to distribute masks to everyone and maintain physical distancing during his visit. The children were eager to meet him.