Stars academy MDCAT early prep test session 2022 all tests with answer keys. MDCAT Biology test 6 topic Gas exchange and immunity. Download topic-wise tests of stars academy session 2022 NMDCAT according to PMC syllabus.
Preparing for the MDCAT (Medical and Dental College Admission Test) can be stressful and take a lot of time, especially if you don’t know how the test is set up or what it includes. You still have a lot of time to study before the test, which is good news.
This page will tell you how the test is put together and what kinds of questions you can expect to see on the test you are going to take in 2022. In addition, it will tell you how to prepare by taking Stars Academy’s online practice tests, which are the same as the tests you will take on Test Day. Let’s plunge in!
Stars Academy MDCAT Early Prep Test 2022:
This section has one hundred multiple-choice questions that test your knowledge of basic biological ideas. The questions will be based on what you know from the first and second chapters of the FSC Biology review book. There will be questions that test how well you know facts, and there will also be questions that ask you to figure out what the information in a graph, table, or graphic means.
In ten minutes, you will have to answer as many questions as you can. There is no punishment for either not answering a question or giving the wrong answer. Most likely, 25–30% of these questions will be about cell biology and how cells breathe (e.g., see cells and tissue images in your textbook). Before choosing an answer, it might help to write down all of the ideas that are relevant to the question. Here are some examples of MCQs (multiple choice questions) from the MDCAT Biology test.
MDCAT Early Prep MCQs Examples:
The maximum combining capacity of HB with oxygen is at
B) Margla Hills
D) Sea level
- The difference between the Carbon dioxide in venous and atrial blood:
- Hemoglobin can carry _mi/100ml of the blood oxygen at 760mmHg atmospheric
A) 160 mi
B) 20 ml
C) 19,6 ml
D) 19.4 ml
- The maximum amount of CO carried as:
C) Plasma proteins
D) All carry the same amount
- is the of alveolar destruction
- Hemoglobin has Normal color
A) Purple red
B) Bright red
D) All of these
- Factors which is/are directly related to Hb carry capacity with Oxygen
C) Co2 conc
- The enzyme essential for the transport of CO2 as bicarbonate in the blood is
C) Carbonic anhydrase
B) Succinic dehydrogenase
- Which one of the following is a pitcher plant from following
- Normal Breathing Rate per Min is. Normal Breathing Rate per Min is.
D) All of these