The Gift of Magi lesson synonyms and MCQs test. 11th class English chapter wise tests of important synonyms and Multiple choice questions. All synonyms and MCQs are related to mdcat entry test preparation.
The Gift of Magi Important Synonyms
Here is a list of some important synonyms from the lesson The gift of Magi 11th English. Try to solve them by yourself. These synonyms are very tricky. Read carefully and give the answer below in comment section.
1. Della put on the hat nervously and quickly.
2. Both Jim and chain had quietness and value.
3. When Della came home, her mind was quietened a little.
4 Love and large hearted giving leave sad marks.
5. Love and large-hearted giving leave sad marks.
6. Della’s face lost color.
(c) grew pale
7. There was no expression in the eyes of Jim.
8. The white fingers of Della pulled off the paper.
(a) ran off
(c) made off
9. Della hunted all over the town to find the chain.
10. Jim and Della were doubtless wise magi.
Important MCQs of This Lesson
1. What did Della try to cover?
(a) the door
(b) sad marks
(c) Jim’s chain
(d) Jim’s gift
2. What was the age of Jim?
3. Why did Jim look about the room?
(a)to find the comb
(b) to find a pen
(c)to find his dog
(d) to search for Della’ hair
4 What did Jim take from inside his pocket?
(a) piece of cloth
(b) something tied in paper
(d) a pen
5. What gift did Jim bring for Della?
(b) a hat
(c) a coat
(d) a book
Summary of This Lesson
We have collected most important synonyms from the lesson The gift of Magi 11th English. I hope all of you will solve this lesson assessment. But its tricky to solve without any helping book. If there is any confusion regarding this test. Then write your question in the comment section below. Our team will try to solve your question. Thank you.
For more educational stuff related to fsc and mdcat entry test kindly visit the home page.