The use of force lesson 11th english part 1 synonyms|MCQs|Short Questions|without answer keys. Try to solve by yourself.
The Use of Force Synonyms
- The mother of the sick girl was a big startled looking woman.
- The doctor motioned for the father of the sick girl not to bother?
(c) make a noise
- The sick girl was seeing the doctor with her cold steady eyes.
4 The sick girl was an unusually attractive little thing.
- The sick girl looked like the children reproduced in leaflets.
- The doctor coaxed the sick girl.
- The girl clawed instinctively for the doctor’s eyes.
- The parents of the sick girl turned themselves inside out in embarrassment.
- The mother admonished the sick girl severely.
- The doctor wanted to torn the sick girl apart in his fury.
- Where did the parents have the sick girl? In the ———
(a) living room
- What was the trial shot of the doctor about the sick girl.
(c) sore throat
- How did the doctor approach the sick girl?
(b) quietly and slowly
4 How did the mother admonish the girl when the latter attacked the doctor?
(a) she shook her
(b) she slapped her
(c)she pulled her hair
(d) she whipped her
- How many children had the doctor already seen dead due to negligence?
- Why had the parents kept the child in the kitchen?
- Did the girl change her expression when the doctor said, “Does your throat hurt you?”
- How did the sick girl look at the doctor?
You may also like to read 11th english lesson God be praised.