AKU sample test paper 2021 for the students of medicine. The AKU(Aga Khan University) finally issues sample paper and marks distribution for bachelor of medicine students.
AKU Sample Paper Test:
THE AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY SAMPLE AKU TEST PAPER 2021 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
Please read the following instructions carefully.
- Make sure that you write your name and application number in the space above and on the given answer sheet.
- Mark ONLY ONE answer to each question. No credit will be given for multiple answers.
- If you change an answer, be sure that you completely erase the old answer before marking your new answer.
- There will be 100 questions in five sub-sections:
Biology (20 MCQs),
Chemistry (20 MCQs),
Physics (20 MCQs),
Science Reasoning (20 MCQs),
Mathematics Reasoning (20 MCQs).
- Attempt all questions.
- Questions can be attempted in any order.
- In the Biology, Chemistry, and Physics sub-section every wrong answer loses 0.25 marks.
Diagram 1 shows a plant and a human exposed to intense sunlight.
Which pigment protects the parts L and M from the effect of intense sunlight?
- Chlorophyll a
B. Chlorophyll b
- A farmer sold apples, pears, and tomatoes by the kilogram for a total receipt of Rs. 480.00. How many kilograms of apples did the farmer sell?
Which two of the following statements togetherprovide sufficient information to answer the question?
- Apples and pears were each sold at Rs.0.50 per kilogram
- A total of 780 kilograms of pears and tomatoes was sold.
- The total receipt for apples was equal to the combined receipt for pears and tomatoes.
- The total receipt for apples was 4 times the total receipt for pears.
- The total receipt for tomatoes was 3 times the total receipt for pears.
- I and IV
- Hand IV
- III and V
I and III