National Equivalence Board Examination (NEB) 2021 registration is open now. Pakistan Medical Commission opens the registration for NEB 2021 examination. It’s good news for the students who are studying abroad. If they want to migrate from a foreign college to Pakistan.
Now it’s easy you can transfer from an international college to Pakistan Medical/Dental college. All you need is to pass the NEB examination by law. Simply submit your application at https://neb.pmc.gov.pk/Account/login.
Already registered candidates don’t need to apply again. He/She will have to update their profile information. They can update their profile from the link mentioned above.
Last Date For National Equivance Board Examination:
30th October 2021 is the last date to apply online for NEB Examination 2021.
How To Apply For NEB Examiantion:
Follow the below procedure to apply for National Equivalence Board Examination.
- Log on to the https://neb.pmc.gov.pk/Account/login
- Fill the online admission form with all necessary information
- Already registered with NEB Kindly login with user name and your password to update information
- Completing the admission information you can downloaded
- Take a print of that challan form and pay a fee through debit/credit card
- You can also pay fee through bank
- Remember donot upload payed challan copy at PMC NEB online form
- Review your information before submitting the application
- After paying fee submitted application will no be editable
- Now admission confirmation and Roll Number will received at your email ID.
- After confirmation of your admission and roll number you can choose your desired examiantion center.
NEB 2021 Examination Date:
National Equivalence Board Examination will be held in the last week of November 2021. A candidate will be notified about the final examination date through email/SMS.
PMC examination day Guidelines are available on this page.