Punjab Changes Improvement Exams-Pakistan’s Boards Committee of Chairmen has agreed to make some big changes to the improvement examination policy for students. Who are in matriculation and intermediate school (PBCC). The proposed changes were first discussed at a PBCC meeting last month. The people who will affect have just recently been told about them. These changes will take effect at the start of the next school year. Which is expected to start in the next few weeks.
Students at the matriculated and intermediate levels will have four chances to get better at any subject. In the three years after they get their matriculation or intercollegiate diploma, they can take advantage of these opportunities. Once their grades have gone up, they won’t be able to take advantage of any more chances.
Students who take the improvement tests after a two-year break will ask to sign an affidavit saying. They haven’t gotten any better grades during that time.
For students who want to get better at their matric topics, the intermediate qualification is the best choice for them. An Associate Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree can help students who want to improve their inter-subject performance.
Note: Punjab Changes Improvement Exams-it’s important to keep in mind that the changes only apply to students who took their matriculation and inter-annual exams in 2020 or after.
Matric Supplementary Exam 2022 Policy:
Punjab Boards have made some changes in their policy. Please note.
- In the first matriculation examination, failure in three subjects was considered a complete failure. And the student had to retake all the papers for both 9th and 10th. However, this time all the subjects he fails in are in his supply. Can give a paper.
- The last date for sending admission of supply is 12th September 2022. Those who want to send admission can send admission online from the board website and take a print out of forms and deposit fees in any branch of Habib Bank. Send the form to the address of the board after getting it verified by the headmaster of the high school (the address will be mentioned on the form).
- Students who have failed in the supply exams can clear their failed papers in the 2023 annual and then again in the 2023 supply. However, if they fail to clear the paper in these three chances, they will have to retake all the 9th and 10th papers.
- The supply exams are now named second annual exams. Now the freshers i.e. those who have never given the 9th and 10th papers can also give the paper.
- Supply papers are starting on 6th October 2022. So those who want to send admission, send and complete your preparation in one month. If you prepare according to the paper pattern then in one month. Can be easily prepared.
We will update more about Punjab Changes Improvement Exams time to time
Download The Pairing Scheme 2022 PDF:
- Chemistry Pairing Scheme for class 9th
- Biology Pairing Scheme for class 9th
- Computer Science Pairing Scheme for class 9th
- Physics Pairing Scheme for Class 9th
- 9th Math Pairing Scheme
- 9th Pak Studies Pairing Scheme
- Chemistry Pairing Scheme for class 10th
- Biology Pairing Scheme for class 10th
- Pak Studies Pairing Scheme for class 10th
- Mathematics Pairing Scheme for class 10th
- 10th Pak Studies Pairing Scheme
- Physics Pairing Scheme for Class 10th