MDCAT Eligibility Criteria: MDCAT is a very difficult test that Pakistani students take to get into medical and dental colleges. All students who want to take the test must meet the MDCAT Eligibility Criteria 2022. An HSSC, FSC, or A-level degree is needed to take the exam, and students with HSSC, FSC, or A-level degrees can also take this test. So, if you want to get into medical or dental school in 2022, make sure you meet the MDCAT Eligibility Criteria.
MDCAT is a test that Pakistani students take to get into medical and dental schools. PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) gives the test every year to Pakistani students from all over the country or from other countries who want to study medicine. The test decides if a student is qualified to go to a medical or dental college.
MDCAT is a pre-medical entrance exam that is required to get into both public and private medical schools in Pakistan. The Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) gives the test every year, but the date for MDCAT 2022 has not been set yet. MDCATUSTAD.COM tells students what they need to do to be eligible for the MCAT in Pakistan in 2022 and how to prepare for the MDCAT. On this platform, students can find MDCAT practice tests and MDCAT coaching centers, which can help them do well on the test.
Also, Read PMC MDCAT 2022 Test Dates For MBBS & DBDS
MDCAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Students must be at least 16 years old and have an HSSC, FSC, or A-level degree in order to take the MDCAT exam. Students who are still waiting for their HSSC, FSC, or A-level results can also take the test. So, if you want to get into medical or dental college in Pakistan, make sure you meet the MDCAT eligibility requirements for 2022.
MDCAT Eligibility Criteria 2022: The Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) is a standard test that is needed to get into undergraduate medical and dental programs at both public and private medical schools in Pakistan. The University of Health Sciences (UHS) in Lahore puts on the test every year. The MDCAT is a test with 220 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in four sections: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English. The test lasts for 2 hours and 40 minutes.
Also, Read PMC MDCAT 2022 Sample Question Paper
For students to be able to take the MDCAT, they must have finished at least 12 years of school (FSc Pre-Medical or an equivalent) and gotten at least 60% in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. Students also need to get at least 50 percent in English. Students must also have passed the National Admissions Test (NAT) with a score of at least 60%. The National Testing Service is in charge of the NAT (NTS).
The Pakistan Medical Commission announced MDCAT Date which will hold from September 7th to September 30th & the requirements for taking the MDCAT exam in 2022. Those who want to take the exam must meet these requirements. For applicants to be able to take the exam, they must have finished high school and earned an Fsc degree by April 2021. Find out if you qualify and how to apply.
Also, Read PMC National MDCAT 2022 Syllabus
Compulsory Documents For MDCAT:
The MDCAT is a hard test that takes a lot of studying to pass. Students should use all of the tools they have access to, such as MDCAT practice tests, MDCAT study guides, and MDCAT coaching.
- All students can apply for the MDCAT because there is no requirement that they have a 12th-grade education, HSSC certificate, or an education equivalent to that.
- There is no minimum number of students who have to take the test in order for them to do so.
- Students who want to know the results can also take the test. MDCAT requirements for eligibility. All of the students in Pakistan have the same experience. But students from other countries or from outside of Pakistan can apply as long as they meet some other requirements.
- Also, applicants usually need to gather the following documents to be eligible for the PMC MDCAT:
- Domicile Certificate;
- Computerized National Identity Card or B Form or Passport Number;
- Matriculation Certificate or any other equivalent certificate or the name of the school;
- Marks Sheet or Result Card of Intermediate/FSC or any other equivalent study program. Students who are waiting for a grade can ignore it.
- A recent picture of the applicant in color
What is MDCAT?
You must pass the Medical and Dental College Admission Test to get into any private or public medical college (MDCAT). This test has MCQs that are based on the Mudcat curriculum. Here are some things you can do to get ready for the national MDCAT in 2022. It’s hard to pass the test just by luck. On the other hand, you can pass the test if you know everything in the curriculum well and follow some tips and tricks. So, in this section, we’ll help you get ready for the PMC MDCAT 2022 and give you advice on how to reach your goal in a good way.