MDCAT 2022 examination guidelines for the candidates of MDCAT. Read the following instructions given by Pakistan Medical Commission for the MDCAT exam 2022. Pakistan Medical Commission provides the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) every year as the national test for getting into Medical and Dental Colleges in Pakistan.
Exam Schedule for MDCAT 2022:
|Local & International||7th– 30th September 2022|
MDCAT Examination Centers:
Centers In Pakistan:
- DI Khan
- Nawab shah
- Mirpur (AJK)
- Saudi Arabia
MDCAT Examination 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Any person (Pakistani/Overseas Pakistani/Foreign National) shall be eligible
to register for and attempt the MDCAT examination
- FSC/HSSC/A level result/degree IS NOT required for MDCAT 2022
- A candidate is permitted to take the MDCAT exam only once in each
Structure, Standards & Setting of MDCAT Paper:
- The MDCAT exam will be a multiple-choice, computer-based exam conducted in the English language
- It will consist of 200 MCQs according to the following weightage:
- The exam duration will be 3 hrs. and 30 mins
- The difficulty and cognition level will be maintained in all papers
- MBBS 55% for admission into Medical Colleges
- BDS 45% for admission into Dental Colleges
The equivalence score calculator will be on the PMC website for students who took the test in 2021 and want to use their scores to get into college in 2022-23.
Tutorial, Mock & Practice tests:
|PMC Practice Tests 2022||Download|
|MDCAT Mock Tests 2022||Download|
|MDCAT Preparation Books 2022||Download|
Registration & Scheduling Pre-Exam:
- Any person found to have given wrong information during registration will
have their registration cancelled.
- All candidates have been scheduled for the Exam system based on their
selection of 1st or 2nd choice of centers and based on First Come – First Serve
basis determined from the date of clearance of fee. If the capacity of a
center is filled students have been scheduled by the system to the next
choice of center or the next closest center geographically.
- Further to successful registration candidates may log on to their PMC
Exams Account where they can see their scheduled date and center as
done by the system.
- A candidate can during the Scheduling Window between 8th August and
17th August 2022 change their date or both date and center to any of their
choice subject to availability of space as per the schedule calendar visible
- After the close of the Scheduling Window Roll Number slips shall be issued
from 18th August 2022 to 25th August 2022 to all candidates as per the final
Policy for Rescheduling during exams:
- Only cases of major emergencies such as medical emergencies,
accidents, natural disasters, and issues of MDCAT exam dates conflict with
any other exam will be considered valid for rescheduling & absenteeism.
- Rescheduling will be solely based on the availability of a future date and
not an absolute right in the event of a candidate being absent on their
scheduled exam date.
PMC Refund Policy:
Refund is applicable only in the case of dual payments after 4th August 2022.
MDCAT Exam Conduct:
- Candidate must ensure to reach the test center as per the time and date
mentioned on his/her roll no slip. In case of more than 30 minutes late arrival
(Due to an extreme emergency), the candidate will not be allowed to sit in
- Mandatory Requirement: Please bring your original identity document
(CNIC/ Passport/ POR /B form/NICOP) plus a Hard copy of the COVID
Vaccination certificate to the exam center. No student will be allowed to
sit in the exam without identity verification with corresponding original
documents and a COVID Vaccination certificate.
- Students will have to follow NCOC COIVID guidelines as advised.
- Any candidate found to have provided a forged identity or false
information shall have his registration cancelled by the Authority and such
person shall be debarred from taking the MDCAT on a permanent basis.