MDCAT Solved Papers Biology: The Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) is a crucial part of getting into medical school. To get into medical school, applicants must show that they know a lot about a wide range of topics, including the natural sciences, the social sciences, and their own personal essays.
On the Biology part of the MCAT, you have 45 minutes to answer questions about biology, biochemistry, genetics, anatomy, evolution, ecology, and biology concepts that relate to humans and their health. If you want a good score on the MCAT, you should study hard for this section!
MDCAT Solved Paper Of Biology Unit 8
MDCAT Solved past papers on Biology chapter-wise. Entry test Biology MDCAT Solved papers from 2007 to 2021. All MCQs are collected from the previous sessions of the MDCAT entry test for Medical Universities and colleges in Pakistan. If you are looking for all solved papers of MDCAT Biology.
The MCAT is a test of your general knowledge of organic chemistry. To study for it, you should go over all of your basic knowledge and know-how to balance equations, make molecules from steps in a reaction, and figure out which groups are functional. Review is important because you won’t have time to practice during a five-hour test.
If you’re short on time or don’t remember everything you learned in class, use free resources like Khan Academy. The website has video tutorials that cover different areas of organic chemistry. These videos are explained by real professors who have taught at prestigious schools like Harvard and MIT, so they’re easy to follow and understand even if you don’t know anything about the subject.
Entry Test Original MCQs With Answer:
- In general asexual reproduction is common in (Entry Test 2009)
2. Which of the following is used for lowering blood cholesterol? (Entry Test 2009)
3. Name the’ nutrition resulting from feeding on deød and decaying matter: (Entry Test 2009)
d) Both b and c
Entrance Self-Assessment Tests MCQs:
4. The mutualistic association between certain fungi and roots of vascular plants is called: (Entrance Self-Test-2011)
5. Which of the following component is found in the cell wall of fungi? (Entry Test 2012)
6. Fungi which cause thrush in humans: (Entrance Test-2013)
7. Athlete’s foot is a disease caused by: (Entrance Test-2014)
8. In rhizopus, the zygote forms a temporary, dormant, thick-walled resistant structure called: (Entrance Test-2015)
9.………. is the yeast that grows in the mucous membrane of the mouth or vagina. (Entrance Test-2016)
a) Candida albicans
b) Saccharomyces cerevisiae
c) Aspergillus fumigatus
d) Aspergillus flavus