Nursing Admission 2022. You will find everything you need to know about the BS Nursing program, including degree information, skillset, criteria, Eligibility, admission information, datasheet, recommended books, universities, career options, past papers, merit lists, merit lists, official university links, guides, tips, important links, reference books, university guides, and priority updates about BS Nursing. On top of that, you will get information about BS Nursing. You should check out the MDCAT USTAD website to find out more.
BS Nursing Admission Requirements: The Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) has released BS Nursing admission forms for the academic year 2022. Those who want to get a bachelor’s degree in nursing from PIMS must send in their admission forms on or before the last day.
The requirements and process for getting into BS Nursing are the same all over Pakistan. There are also rules that only apply to nurses. Find out about the steps and requirements for getting into BS Nursing.
In this article, we will explore Nursing Admission in Pakistan along with all of the following aspects.
- Female and Male Nursing Admission
- Nursing Admission dates
- BS Nursing Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Entry Test for Admission in Nursing
- Colleges & Universities info
Detail of BS Nursing Admission 2022
BS Nursing Admission 2022 Procedure:
Here is what you need to do to get into the BS Nursing program. Candidates told to make sure they fill out the form correctly. Fake forms for admission will turn down.
- Universities and colleges will advertise BS Nursing admission once a year.
- The candidates must meet all of the admissions requirements set by each school.
- After the candidates’ academic documents have been checked, they must finish the PNC-MIS Online Pre-registration.
- Before the deadline set by the institution or college, candidates must send in the application for admission and any other documents that support it.
- The deposit fee challan must include with the admission form.
- According to the given timetable, the admission charge must pay at the listed bank branches.
- If the applicant has any international credentials, the equivalence certificate should send along with the admission form.
- SSC or a foreign certificate that is equivalent, HSSC or a foreign certificate that is equivalent, SSC Result Card (one copy), HSSC Result Card, CNIC/Form B of the candidate, CNIC of Father, Bank draft, Four Recent Passport-Size Color Photos, and a Photocopy of Domicile.
For candidates to get into the BS Nursing program, they must meet the requirements set by the Pakistan Nursing Council. The following list shows what you need to do to get into BS Nursing. The information about female and male nursing admission 2022.
- Candidates should have biology, chemistry, and physics in matric.
- Candidates must have passed FSc (Pre-Medical) from a recognized board or A-Level with at least 50 percent.
- Candidates can get into BS Nursing whether they are male or female.
- The age range for candidates is between 14 and 35 years old.
Tests and interviews are used to decide if a student is eligible. The school gives the test to everyone who can take it. English, biology, and the ability to think critically are all tested. If a candidate gets the highest score on the test, they will be asked to come in for an interview.
Top Institutions for Nursing:
|1||School of Nursing and Midwifery Aga Khan University|
|2||University of Health Sciences|
|3||Ziauddin College of Nursing|
|4||Shifa Colleges of Nursing|
|5||Jinnah College of Nursing|
|6||Baqai College of Nursing|
|7||Lahore School of Nursing|
|8||KMU Institute of Nursing Sciences|
|9||Rehman College of Nursing|
|10||Institute of Nursing Dow University of Health Sciences|
List of Private Sector Colleges:
- Aga Khan University, Karachi
- Baqai Medical University/Hospital, Karachi
- Dr. Ziauddin Hospital, Karachi
- Rafiq Anwar Memorial Hospital, Gujranwala
- Ilmiya Institute Of Nursing, Karachi
- Federal Government Services Hospital, Islamabad
- Karachi Adventist Hospital, Karachi
- Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi
- Medicare Hospital, Karachi
- Combined Military Hospital, Kharian
- National Medical Centre, Karachi
- Combined Military Hospital, Lahore
- Ittefaq Trust Hospital, Lahore
- SIUT, Karachi
- Combined Military Hospital, Multan
- Combined Military Hospital, Rawalpindi
- Combined Military Hospital, Quetta
- Fauji Foundation Hospital, Rawalpindi
- Aga Khan M & C Care Centre, Hyderabad
- Isra University/Hospital, Hyderabad
List of Public Sector Colleges:
- DHQ Hospital, Bahawal Nagar
- Sir Cj Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- B.V. Hospital, Bahawal Pur
- PHNS Hospital, Bahawal Pur
- DHQ Hospital, Chakwal
- Civil Hospital, Jaccobabad
- DHQ Hospital, D.G.Khan
- Aziz Fatima Trust Hospital, Faisalabad
- DHQ Hospital, Faisalabad
- People Medical College Hospital, Karachi
- Public Health School, Faisalabad
- Punjab Medical College / Allied Hospital, Faisalabad
- Allama Iqbal Memorial Hospital, Gujranwala
- Civil Hospital, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Gujranwala
- Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Hospital, Gujrat
- DHQ Hospital, Hafizabad
- College Of Nursing, Islamabad
- Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre/Hospital, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Jhang
- DHQ Hospital, Jhelum
- DHQ Hospital, Joharabad
- DHQ Hospital, Kasur
- National Institute Of Child Health, Karachi
- Allama Iqbal Medical College / Jinnah Hospital, Lahore
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women / Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore
- Public Health School, Karachi
- Fatima Memorial Hospital, Lahore
- King Edward Medical University / Mio Hospital, Lahore
- Lady Aitchison Hospital, Lahore
- Lady Willington Hospital, Lahore
- Postgraduate Medical Institute/Lahore General Hospital, Lahore
- Public Health Nursing School
- Services Hospital, Lahore
- Civil Hospital, Khair Pur
- Sheikh Zayed Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute / Hospital, Lahore
- The Children’s Hospital & the Institute of Child Health, Lahore
- Civil Hospital, Mir Pur Khas
- Nishtar Medical College / Nishter Hospital, Multan
- Nawab Shah Medical College for Women, Nawab Shah
- DHQ Hospital, Muzaffargarh
- DHQ Hospital, Okara
- Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan
- Civil Hospital, Sukkur
- DHQ Hospital, Rajanpur
- Civil Hospital, Thatta
- School Of Nursing, Loralai
- Bolan Medical College / Bolan Hospital, Quetta
- Rawalpindi General Hospital, Rawalpindi
- DHQ Hospital, Sahiwal
- Public Health School, Quetta
- DHQ Hosptial, Sibi
- Public Health School, Turbat
- Liaquat University Of Medical and Health Sciences, Hyderabad
- Public Health School, Hyderabad
The nursing profession is one of the most noble professions in Pakistan. It is a demanding and challenging field, but it also offers great opportunities for those who are passionate about helping others. If you are interested in pursuing a career in nursing, we hope this article has helped you to understand what is involved in the admission process and what to expect once you are a student nurse. Follow these steps to get started on your journey towards becoming a registered nurse in Pakistan.
If you are looking for a career in nursing, be sure to apply to one of the top nursing schools in Pakistan. With the right education and experience, you will have the opportunity to work in some of the best hospitals in the world. Get started today by finding the program that’s right for you and applying online. Good luck!