Sindh MCAT Past papers are conducted by the National testing service (NTS). Download these NTS Past papers for the preparation of the MCAT in Sindh. Candidates who are going to attempt the Sindh MCAT examination must download these tests. These practice tests of the Sindh MCAT will help in the preparation of the MCAT. No one can achieve the goal without making practice.
So these tests are compulsory to get good marks in the MCAT exam. After reading and solving these MCAT Tests students will be able to attempt the Sindh MCAT with confidence. MCAT Admission Test MCQs Paper for the admissions in the following Medical Colleges of Sindh.
- Al-Tibri Medical College Karachi Admission
- Bahria University Medical and Dental College Karachi Admission
- Baqai Medical College Karachi Admission
- Chandka Medical College Larkana Admission
- Dow International Medical College Karachi Admission
- Dow Medical College Karachi Admission
- Ghulam Muhammad Mahar Medical College Sukkur Admission
- Hamdard College of Medicine and Dentistry Karachi Admission
- Isra University (Faculty of Medicine and Allied Medical Sciences) Hyderabad Admission
- Jinnah Medical & Dental College Karachi Admission
- Karachi Medical and Dental College Karachi Admission
- Liaquat College of Medicine and Dentistry Karachi Admission
- Liaquat National Medical College Karachi Admission
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Jamshoro Admission
- Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas Admission
- Peoples Medical College Nawabshah Admission
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical College Karachi Admission
- Sindh Medical College Karachi Admission
- Sir Syed College of Medical Sciences Karachi Admission
- Ziauddin Medical College Karachi Admission
Sindh MCAT Past Papers By NTS:
MDCAT NTS Test Pakistan is a test to get admission in MBBS or BDS at a medical or dental college or university in Sindh. NTS conducts this test every year in Pakistan’s biggest cities. Now that online registration has started, students must turn in their application forms to their universities on time. In all of Sindh’s public medical schools, there are about 700 seats just for the MBBS degree program. Of these 700 seats, 456 are set aside for general merit.
Merit Criteria in Sindh Medical Colleges:
|University/NTS Entry Test Marks||50%|
The test is open to people who live in Sindh and have passed FSc with a grade of at least 60%. Other students who have gotten 60% in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as part of their high school or college degree are also welcome to apply. The MCAT can be taken by people of any age. This test is made up of several different choices (MCQ). Each multiple-choice question is worth 5 points, but a wrong answer is worth -1 point.
Download Sindh MCAT past papers from 2010 to 2021 in pdf from the below button.