SNC Mathematics grade 6 Punjab textbook is now available to download. As all of us know that the Govt of the Punjab School Education Department recently approved the SNC (single national curriculum) for class 6th. Here you can also download the guidelines and suggested topics for the upcoming SNC textbook by Govt of Punjab. Following are some topics examples included in the Grade 6 SNC Mathematics Book.
SNC Mathematics Grade 6 Text Book:
Topics with SLO,s:
- Recognize factors of numbers up to 3-digit
- Multiples of numbers up 2-digit.
- HCF and LCM.
- Factors of numbers up to 3-digit
- Multiples of numbers up to 2-digit
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Least Common Multiple (LCM)
- Question & Answer(open and closed)
- Quick Quiz
- Learning Walks
- Selected responses (may include MCQs, true: false, matching short answers, fill-in-the blanks,
- Observation diaries
- Inquiry charts,
- Four Corners: Gather students in the middle of the room, and read multiple-choice
- questions and their possible answers aloud. Students then move to the corner that
- represents what they believe is the correct answer. The top left room corner can be
- option A, the bottom-left can be B and so on.
SNC Standards & SLO,s:
First, provincial governments must look at and approve the whole of the Core Curriculum before they can think about notifying the Core Curriculum through their own laws. Please click on the link below for a complete package that includes all of the required parts of the SNC Core Curriculum. This package can be downloaded in full.
Guides for Suggested Practices, which are broken down by subject and grade level, can be found by clicking on the drop-down menus that appear at the top of the main SNC website. In some educational settings, these rules aren’t required, but they can be used to help students learn in a wide range of ways.