SNC Mathematics grade 8 textbook download in pdf. Now the school education department of Punjab issues a new curriculum for class 8th. The new syllabus which is known as SNC (single national curriculum) is approved for the session 2022-23. Similarly, 8th class Mathematics all units SLO,s are given with this pdf book. All the SLO,s are according to SNC syllabus of grade 8th Mathematics Book.
Now the only single national curriculum will be taught in all the public & private sector schools which also known as “one nation one curriculum”. The govt of Punjab is strictly monitoring the SNC SLO,s. All stakeholders are advised to follow the SNC syllabus from 2022. To facilitate the students and teachers of school education department we are providing the complete book of Mathematics. Which is according to single national curriculum for the session 2022-23.
SNC Mathematics Grade 8 Textbook:
Before you download the textbook of SNC Mathematics kindly read the all SLO,s. This textbook of grade 8 Mathematics is with all units and their SLO.s. The list of topics and SLO,s guidelines are mentioned below.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- demonstrate decimal fractions as terminating, non-terminating, recurring and non-recurring
- Differentiate rational and irrational numbers.
- Recognize real numbers as a union of rational and irrational numbers.
- Recognize the absolute value of a real number.
- Demonstrate the properties of real numbers and their subsets with respect to addition and
- calculation with decimals and fractions in real-life situations/word problems
- terminating, non-terminating and recurring and non-recurring
- rational and irrational numbers
- real numbers on a number line
- the absolute value of a real number
- the properties of real numbers
- solve real-life situations/word problems involving calculation with decimals and fractions
- demonstrate decimal fractions as terminating, non-terminating and recurring and non-recurring differentiate rational and irrational
- numbers represent real numbers on a number line
- identify the absolute value of a real number demonstrate the properties of real numbers and their subsets with respect
- to addition and multiplication: closure property
- Question & Answer(open and closed)
- Quick Quiz
- Learning Walks
- Selected responses (may include MCQs, true: false, matching short answers, fill-in-the-blanks
- Observation diaries Inquiry charts.
- Four Corners: Gather students in the middle of the room, and read multiple-choice questions and their possible answers aloud
- Class Test
- Periodic/Monthly Tests
- Mid-year Exam
- End of Year Exam
- Standardized tests
- External Exams