Fsc Biology part 1 unit 10 important MCQs, short&long questions. 11th Biology unit wise MparCQs. 1st-year Biology important short question. 1st-year Biology chapter-wise important long questions from past papers.
Fsc Biology Part 1 Unit 10 Kingdom Animalia MCQs
1. Diplolastic animals belong to phylum
2. Which system is well developed in acoelomates?
a. Excretory system
b. Repiratory system
c. Circulatory system
d. Integumentary system
3. It is thought that neurosensory and neuron cells are present in sponges which may be related to
a. Ingestion of food
b. Flow of water
c. Asexual reproduction
4. Which part of a sponge lacks spicules?
a. Body wall
5. In sponges fertilization occurs in
6. Stinging cells are basically used for
a. Defence from enemies
b. Capturing food
c. Both a & b
d. Asexual reproduction
7. In Cnidarians not living in colonial form include
d. Both a & c
8. Host for Fasciola hypatica is/ are
9. Both the mouth and digestive tract are absent in
10. Out of the following the smallest taxon is
Fsc biology chapter 10 MCQs from past papers
11. Most of the segmented worms are included in
12. Phenomenon of parthenogenesis is seen in a group of which phylum?
13. On the basis of property of segmentation annelids are most closely related to
14. A natural plough is
15. Position of jaws in insects is
d. Dorso ateral
16. Second largest phylum of invertebrates is
17. Total number of ganglia in mollusks are
Unit 10 Kingdom Animalia Short Questions
- What is Bilateral symmetry? Give example
- What are diploblastic animals? Give example
- What is economic importance of sponges?
- Explain are the common characteristics of arthropods and annelids?
- What are the fundamental characters of chordates?
- Give the adaptations for aerial mode of life in bird?
- Explain the skeleton of sponges
- Define polymorphism
- Differentiate b/w piokilothermic and homeothermic animals
- What are the effect of attack of hook worm on children?
Important Long Questions from 11th Biology Chapter 10
(a) Describe the parasitic adaptations of Platyhelminthes. How does tape worm affect person.
(b) Write the general characteristics of phylum Arthropoda.
(c) What are coral reefs? How they are formed?
You may also like to read chapter 9 . For entry test preparation material kindly go to this page. For more study notes and educational updates like exam and mdcat entry test kindly visit the Home page.